Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Whose side were you on during the discussion of the Family Ties impersonator?
Chemda 25 64.10%
Yamaneika 14 35.90%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree141Likes

Old 02-21-2017, 11:56 PM   #1 (permalink)

2575: Cheetos, Doritos, Mojitos, Burritos

with Yamaneika Saunders – Roast battles; cleansing; sex and religion; Yamaneika’s Wack Pack; Family Ties’s Brian Bonsall has a rapist impersonator; Harrison Ford’s ongoing flying accidents

Guest:
Yamaneika Saunders

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 01:33 AM   #2 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Who goes INTO the house? The psycho!

Bucho, memecherry and Mermaid like this.
Old 02-22-2017, 02:12 AM   #3 (permalink)

If you look like an easy target you will be more easily targeted. Why is that so politically incorrect to say?

Sometimes--not always, a crime is one of opportunity. If you present the opportunity, a criminal that would not have otherwise committed that crime AGAINST YOU, will take the opportunity. If you make yourself less of an easy target the crime may still occur, just less likely to YOU.

So should you leave yourself vulnerable and " take one for the team " to prove a point?. I'd rather not. That's why I lock my doors and don't leave my iPhone on my front seat with the windows rolled down.
Old 02-22-2017, 08:57 AM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyButtPlug View Post
If you look like an easy target you will be more easily targeted. Why is that so politically incorrect to say?

Sometimes--not always, a crime is one of opportunity. If you present the opportunity, a criminal that would not have otherwise committed that crime AGAINST YOU, will take the opportunity. If you make yourself less of an easy target the crime may still occur, just less likely to YOU.

So should you leave yourself vulnerable and " take one for the team " to prove a point?. I'd rather not. That's why I lock my doors and don't leave my iPhone on my front seat with the windows rolled down.
This! We're going to tell our daughters that there's absolutely nothing they can do to mitigate risks? We're not going to teach them some basic self-defense? We're not going to teach them to meet new guys at a coffee shop at noon instead of at his house at midnight? All for fear of "blaming the vistim?" Come on, Chemda.
Old 02-22-2017, 10:21 AM   #5 (permalink)

y'all can really fuck off real hard with the Deaf discrimination.

Can Deaf People Drive? Some Surprising Facts

The Truth About Hearing-Impaired Drivers

DOT Recognizes Deaf and Hard of Hearing Truck Drivers!

Civil Rights Laws
kaligula, GinnyNtonic and Apia like this.
Old 02-22-2017, 12:38 PM   #6 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

I could think of only one thing reading the title of this show...

https://youtu.be/amONEHAhLHY
Old 02-22-2017, 01:02 PM   #7 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Any time the very first reaction is 'but she shouldn't have ...' you are victim blaming and that is super fucked up. That means you are saying wear a longer skirt so that the guy will go ahead and rape the other girl.

Yes everybody should take reasonable precautions to be safe and I am pretty sure the majority of people do that already. But to back up Chemda - it rarely is a stranger on the street in a dark alley

Man who impersonated 'Family Ties' star charged with rape - NY Daily News

Cliff notes:
Quote:
Tucson police told authorities in Bardstown they’ve been looking for Loebe since January and that he’s wanted for nine sexual assault cases and 40 open cases of stalking, harassment and threats to women.
“I have an impersonator, his name is Nathan Loebe. He has copied alot of my tattoos and he preys on young women online and everywhere else,” the actor tweeted in April 2011.
memecherry likes this.
Old 02-22-2017, 01:03 PM   #8 (permalink)
Chamsa! Chamsa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyButtPlug View Post

Yes, let's ask someone who just got robbed while they were looking for an address why they were making themselves so vulnerable. Sometimes you need to look up "like a tourist" to find an address. Sometimes you trust a guy who turns out to be a shit.

Maybe we don't focus on what the victim could have done different to not get raped. Because what we're asking is "did you really get raped or are you just negligent." That's very strange.
Old 02-22-2017, 01:06 PM   #9 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

And as fun as the guest was I call bullshit on her "I was always save this woman took the dude in her house she shouldn't have"

Where did she fuck the 7 dudes she talked about? With a chaperone sitting in the corner? That is such hypocrisy
Apia likes this.
Old 02-22-2017, 01:08 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanfear View Post
Yes everybody should take reasonable precautions to be safe...
I heard the guest saying just this and Chemda's retort was, "there's nothing you can do." That's adsurd.

We can have our cake and eat it too. All of the following can be true:

- Males, stop raping.
- Females, we recommend the following base-level stuff to help mitigate risk.
- Females, we're not victim-blaming.
Apia and Mermaid like this.