Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Is there any chance in Hell that Obama or Trump requested Steve Harvey’s help?
Yes 3 12.00%
No 22 88.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree11Likes

Old 01-20-2017, 10:24 PM   #21 (permalink)
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I was mauled by a pit husky mix as an 11 year old. No major scarring. The owner took it home and shot it. He knew it didn't like kids, but still brought it over to our house while on a walk.

Not sure if all pit bull owners are like that, but enough are. Fuck your monster dogs, get a cute one. It's not like there's a shortage at the shelter and you had to have the monster.
Keith likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 11:58 AM   #22 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
"Keith should meet a pit bull and sit down with it. He'd learn that the FACTS of pit bulls being far and away the #1 killer are false."
Pit bulls have the capability to be monsters but this doesn't mean that they all carry the potential to suddenly snap and maul. My friend had a giant brown pit bull named Rufus. He was a sweatheart. Good with kids. He had a roommate move in with a cute little brown dachshund. They got along perfectly even tho Bitsy was barely the size of Rufus' head and kind of a little shit and nervous and jumpy as is most small breeds. She'd bite kids in the park lol

Rufus, the dreaded pibull monster , never bit anyone, never bit back when bitten, and was just an awesome dog. I wish I had pics to post cuz Rufus and little Bitsy were super cute on couch together.

Rufus owner was a chill pothead hippie. I'm sure the personality of a pit owner has HUGE influence on the dogs demeanor. If you google 'pit bull breeder' I'm sure some redneck with shitty tattoos shows up holding onto a pink nose pit bull wrapped in thick chains, looking like the dogs mean as shit and gonna take your face off. This scenario exists.

It's also possible that a pit is just a giant ball of love that steals couches and crushes your lap when he sits down cuz he's a big dufus. But other than that, just a regular dog. #NotAllPitts
Old 01-21-2017, 12:05 PM   #23 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

And yeah Keith. You should sit down with a pit because you don't know shit about dogs. You own two of the same breeds and live in a city and don't know dog people.

Demonize pits all you want but you have no personal idea of what your talking about.

#NotAllPitts #WalkYerHugsy #StopCanineRacism #PitterWoke #GoSteelers
Old 01-21-2017, 12:10 PM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
"Keith should meet a pit bull and sit down with it.
... well. Unless you're scared. Then no.
Old 01-21-2017, 12:16 PM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by flerchin View Post
I was mauled by a pit husky mix as an 11 year old. No major scarring. The owner took it home and shot it. He knew it didn't like kids, but still brought it over to our house while on a walk.
Well this is just a perfect example of a bad owner. Know the temperament of the animals you keep. I know horse owners. They always have the ones you can ride and the ones you go, "what about that one?" And they're like oh no he'll buck you off. He's only good with me.
Old 01-21-2017, 02:36 PM   #26 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Brolo's Sarah had a pit bull. Nice dog. Couldn't be friendlier. Went to a friend's house with a small dog. Long story short the two dogs started fighting even though they all were constantly around each other. Sarah goes to break it up. Oops. Sarah has a big scar from when the pit bull didn't understand that was Mom. The pitbull tried to tear off Sarah's arm.

But ok, you know Rufus.

I wasn't born in a city apartment with two small dogs, you moron.
Old 01-21-2017, 05:34 PM   #27 (permalink)

#NotAllPitbulls

Hm. Well then do they all have the potential to snap?!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0237.JPG (30.9 KB, 66 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0240.JPG (22.2 KB, 70 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0241.JPG (107.7 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0242.JPG (145.4 KB, 70 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0243.JPG (46.6 KB, 67 views)
Old 01-21-2017, 05:42 PM   #28 (permalink)

I hear what you're saying Keith. But my question is why does dog trainer Cesar Milan say they can be trained? Is there something he knows that all pibull owners need to know? Should owners be licensed?

I look at pit bulls like people. Yeah. There is a possibility that some are killers. There's a nurture/ nature aspect. If a human is raised a certain way, they become killers, ya have to put em down or away.

Are you saying that 'killer' is in the pit bull DNA and that nurturing them has no effect? Should pit bulls be outlawed and all remaining pits be traded in for a Hugsy?
Old 01-21-2017, 06:03 PM   #29 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post
Hm. Well then do they all have the potential to snap?!
Yes, idiot. That's the point.
Sparrow likes this.
Old 01-21-2017, 11:32 PM   #30 (permalink)

Keith. Please have some pit breeders like these on show. Explain to them why they must stop. Immediately.