Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Are Chemda’s stealing justifications legit?
Yes 2 7.14%
No 26 92.86%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree23Likes

Old 03-16-2017, 11:40 PM   #1 (permalink)

2592: Nerd Justice

with Pat Byrne – Pat’s dating past and present; crazy moms and Floridians; the jury duty scam; landlord unapologetically murder tenant; justifiable(?) shoplifting; Star Trek: The Next Generation revisited and the holodeck explored; We-Vibe stole your personal sexual information; being stood up and protesting on camera

Guest:
Pat Byrne

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 04:55 AM   #2 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

We Vibe sucks! I don't know what farm animal's vagina they molded that viberator from but it does NOT fit comfortably into a vajay jay. honestly i think the idea of it being remotely hacked is kinda hot- if you stick a robot in your pussy expect it to fuck you, dummy. What's criminal is that it doesn't fit well and doesn't hit the g or the c when its meant to snuggley cuddle and molest both! Fake vibes! Sad!
Old 03-17-2017, 10:26 AM   #3 (permalink)

i don't care if people do bad shit, so long as they know it's bad if they choose to do it anyway. ain't none of us paragons of righteousness around here. Chemda, you like to steal. we all got layers.
The Girl likes this.
Old 03-17-2017, 11:56 AM   #4 (permalink)

I've never stolen. The thought just never crosses my mind.

I'm also really laid back about customer service. To the point where I know I had to have experienced bad customer service at some point in my life but I can't even remember it.

While working different retail jobs in school I'd have coworkers who bragged about stealing. I didn't care about the stealing cause these were all big companies (Walmart, target, winn Dixie, Carmike cinemas) but I did judge the fuck out of their character.

"Can't trust a thief" has been pounded in my head by my family since birth.
Old 03-17-2017, 12:42 PM   #5 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

If you steal from a place, you give them power. If you get caught, then the crappy store gets to decide if they want to call the cops or make you pay, or just drop it and if you have something to lose it's not worth it. You don't have to give them your money and you can tell everyone you know that the place is horrible, but they shouldn't get to make decisions about you.
The Girl, Apia and Mermaid like this.
Old 03-17-2017, 12:50 PM   #6 (permalink)

one of the first things i learned doing drugs is that people who pop pills are likely to steal from you. that turned out to be hella true and it is a judgment i will pass when a body starts talking oxy and such.

i've never been good at petty theft or anything involving keeping your cool. i stole a pink, plastic crystal button cover from Wal-Mart when i was a kid. it was just so pretty. i hid it away like treasure; like it might start beating at any moment in the bottom drawer of my nightstand. it haunts me to this day. i'm also the kid that never mustered enough balls to skip class or cut a day of school. i waited until promptly 3:00, 6:00 if i had practice, for youthful hijinx. the usual smoking ice out of a lightbulb in some guy's uncle's place and then maybe racing our cars down the highway; going fast with the windows down is a great pleasure. i was very, very Good under the smallest amounts of supervision and utterly reckless without it.

i imagine vengeful shoplifting feels good for you; claiming power right in the face of their supposed authority. audacity, amirite?
Keith and jcro21 like this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aunt_helen View Post
Laugh a little, chigger. The world is a fun place.

Last edited by Sparrow; 03-17-2017 at 01:03 PM.
Old 03-17-2017, 12:54 PM   #7 (permalink)

RE: Star Trek

#noregrets #sorrynotsorry
Old 03-17-2017, 03:11 PM   #8 (permalink)

I could've gotten on Chemda's side if she had defended herself with full sentences
Old 03-17-2017, 03:19 PM   #9 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
i've never been good at petty theft or anything involving keeping your cool. i stole a pink, plastic crystal button cover from Wal-Mart when i was a kid. it was just so pretty. i hid it away like treasure; like it might start beating at any moment in the bottom drawer of my nightstand. it haunts me to this day.
The Tell-Tale Button Cover
Mermaid likes this.
Old 03-17-2017, 03:40 PM   #10 (permalink)

In regards to the replicators, they didn't replicate alcohol, but synthohol which has the flavour but none of the side effects. That's why they enjoyed non-replicator alcohol.
Apia likes this.