Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Have you ever been arrested?
Yes 21 25.61%
No 61 74.39%
Voters: 82. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree334Likes

Old 03-21-2017, 05:50 AM   #71 (permalink)
Administrator
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by amnesiac View Post
Also, a protest doesn't have to be effective to be legit.
I don't see the point of a protest unless it's meant to accomplish a goal but that's not a requirement for it to be a protest. I think that's something that keeps getting lost on me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amnesiac View Post
If it's a protest to Chemda to jump the turnstile in an attempt to thwart the system, it's a protest, especially because she does have the platform on which to explain herself.
Allowing me to get lost again, having a platform to explain herself is the only part of the protest that makes sense.
amnesiac likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 06:09 AM   #72 (permalink)
Administrator
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
I think your brother wasn't respecting your point a view and it is understandable that you got upset with him. Your brother also seems to be pushing the "come to me with solutions and not problems" thing a little to hard. It's can't always be someone coming to you with solutions because some times it's better to know of a problem even if the person who came to be aware of it doesn't know what to do about it. If I see a down power line I call the electric company and tell them, the don't respond with "OK but what should we do about it! Tell me what do you think we should do besides tell you to stay away? Which you obviously already know."
I didn't just start interrogating Chemda for a solution. My dive into the debate started when she said that we can use the police budget to pay for the MTA fares. That didn't make sense to me, so I debated that point.

The pushing for a solution came after I objected to the point of using the police budget for free/subsidized fares.
Old 03-21-2017, 06:47 AM   #73 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Juicy. When was this?

(Peace and love.)
memecherry likes this.
Old 03-21-2017, 12:00 PM   #74 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelApproved View Post
I LOVE CHEMDA!!
Old 03-21-2017, 12:53 PM   #75 (permalink)

Nothing is ever going to be perfect in the police system. I get Michael point and Chemda. Chemda had a shitty experience that she felt was not needed and of course it left a bad feeling towards the system as a whole. Michael doesn't need to be attacked for feeling like something should be done when people don't pay fines or make the appearances they are suppose to make. I had a shitty experience in jail my self. I was in the military got DUI was dumb something I have never done since I paid my fines and received my license in the mail from the police department. Years later I was pulled over for driving a shitty truck least that's what I believe the officer says it was cause the ball on back of truck was slightly blocking plate. He told me I was driving on a suspended license arrested me on spot towed my truck which I lost cause there was no way I could pay the charges that piled up each day for the 30 days it was required to be held. So I go to jail and then get transferred to county the next morning first night I am getting claimed by the whites or (WOODS) who are making my bed for me telling me we are in some shit with southsiders be ready at any moment. WHAT THE FUCKKKKK it was crazy. I has no idea how my license was suspended no idea when I was going to see judge no clue why I was already in COUNTY and now these fucks expect me to inherit THERE SHIT cause iu have some sexy blue eyes and white skin. I tols him I ain't got problems with anyone and leave me alone. The response was if it goes down I better get there back. Luckily I saw the judge the next morning he said I never went to classes for the DUI, I told him I didn't know I had to he said I would have got something in the mail I told him all I got was my license back but will gladly go to the the classes and I am very sorry. He let me go having to pay ANOTHER fine and I had to go back to county at like noon I thiunk. I did not get processed out till 3 am the next morning.
The Girl likes this.
Old 03-21-2017, 12:56 PM   #76 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

I don't think we need to let a fucked up system stay fucked up because "hey shit happens"...

FUCK THAT

That mentality stops progress. We wouldn't have been able to progress as a society if we lacked the ability to do said growth & change...

We are well within our rights to expect better from the justice system.

Fuck saying "Oh well". FUCK THAT.

That is how people stay in toxic/abusive relationships = people die.

The system is abusive & toxic = PEOPLE ARE DYING!!!!
The Girl and bellalugosi like this.

Last edited by memecherry; 03-21-2017 at 01:00 PM.
Old 03-21-2017, 12:57 PM   #77 (permalink)

Luckily nothing went down with southsiders who ever the fuck they where and I was pretty much left alone. Did see a dude get beat up for being so scared he shit him self and his people beat the shit out of him for looking weak. Its all kinds of fucked up in there
The Girl likes this.
Old 03-21-2017, 01:03 PM   #78 (permalink)

No you can vote to try to change the system or if you have other ways then go for it. I was pissed for long time then I realized well fuck the cop didn't know my situation he didn't ask but why or how could I expect him to believe me had I told him with all the shit I am sure he hears why should he. And I cant expect the court or system to know during the time it happened I lived on base and there was a war going on and our mail system was royally FUCKED I was lucky to get the license very unlucky not to get the classes needed and all the bullshit
Old 03-21-2017, 01:05 PM   #79 (permalink)

Here is former police officer who is speaking out:

Joe Rogan #670 Michael A. Wood, Jr. is a retired Baltimore police officer and veteran of the USMC. He recently made the news for publicly speaking out against police brutality and has become a proponent of a new era of policing.

And one more:

Joe Rogan Experience #808 - Michael Wood, Jr.

Please take the time to listen to him....
Old 03-21-2017, 01:15 PM   #80 (permalink)

Michael touches a lot on the corruption within police forces...

This just happened in my area last year:

Four Oakland police officers fired in wake of sex scandal

(CNN)Four police officers in Oakland, California, have been fired for involvement in a department-wide sex scandal, Mayor Libby Schaaf said in a press conference Wednesday.

An additional seven officers were suspended without pay, and another is receiving counseling, according to CNN affiliate KRON4.

The four Oakland Police Department officers who were terminated also face charges of attempted sexual assault, lewd conduct in public, assisting in the crime of prostitution, being untruthful to investigators, and failing to report a violation of law for not disclosing that a minor had sexual contact with police.

And this is not even touching all the people that are KILLED by cops FOR NO REASON BEYOND BEING IN FRONT OF THE COPS GUN and the cops ARE ALMOST NEVER HELD ACCOUNTABLE!!!

The police side of our justice system HAS NO ACCOUNTABILITY!!
THIS IS A PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!

Listen to Michael in the Joe Rogan podcasts I posted above, he tells you himself what he saw first hand...

How cops are incentivized to do their job, spoiler alert, not for our benefit or safety at all...
MichaelApproved likes this.

www.MeMeCPhoto.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
Meme isn't hard to find; her laugh carries 'cause she throws her head back like a gorgeous unicorn. she's also an amazing first contact. look for the fanciest bitch having the best time.