Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: If we had a pizza, what kind of pizza would we have mmm…?
Mmm I know whatever pizza it was, it’d be thick and gooey and cooking all night mmm… 10 30.30%
Mmm It’d be a pizza with a nice thick sausage mmm… 10 30.30%
Mmm It’d be a vegetarian pizza so that we can bring the meat mmm… 5 15.15%
Mmm I’m more into us sharing a hot dog with cum all over it mmm… 8 24.24%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree23Likes

Old 03-30-2017, 11:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator

2602: Mmm I Like That

with Halle Kiefer – Restaurants with poor health conditions: do we care?; your personal dating bar; weight loss hypnotism; Silence of The Lambs’ ‘fat’ victims; My Big Fat Fabulous Life’s Whitney Thore dates her cousin; Gilbert Grape’s mom dies; Boston’s drummer dies while performing on a cruise ship; The Gong Show host and The Dating Game creator Chuck Barris dies; Scarface made Michelle Pfeiffer sad; Trump voter’s husband gets deported; Mike Pence won’t eat alone with women and other odd sexual taboos; illegal Grabher license plate

Guest:
Halle Kiefer

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2017, 08:02 AM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apia View Post
It's so absurd…

It's exactly as stupid as...

is it, though? you're living in a country that voted the Nazis into power. facism grows from a particular set of seeds and soil.

it's as stupid as every time this happens somewhere. i don't understand all the shock. take an economic downturn, pick a scapegoat, dash of religious zealotry, pinch of racial upheaval, heaping spoonful of exploited tragedy to give it that potent patriotic flavor, agitate a problem and make your -ism the solution, filet rights with freshly sharpened national security. presto! our detention centers are up and running. fly yourselves out here and liberate us from ourselves before we remember how fun eugenics were.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aunt_helen View Post
Laugh a little, chigger. The world is a fun place.
Old 03-31-2017, 09:11 AM   #3 (permalink)

i wasn't trying to blame you. sorry if it came off that way. it's just, we were all born in the wake of last centuries' world wars. like, that shit is well documented. none of us should be taken aback that this stuff is possible, that it happens, and how it happens; that people could vote against their own interests or act with cruelty. we watch movies and play video games of what was a similar blight on our collective humanity and gasp when we start making the same mistakes?

you're Polish, yes? Germany up and snagged ya biz. there was pushback. Russia snagged Ukraine's biz and we all just…let them. how far is this going to go and do you feel ok just sitting back and laughing at us like this doesn't affect you? 'caaaaaause as the leader of the free world, Germany might eventually have to balls up and stop us. you live there.
Old 03-31-2017, 09:27 AM   #4 (permalink)

because i come from an insular culture, it's very strange to me when people don't root their identity in the dirt they come from. i'd feel very untethered if i didn't have something more specific than American to call myself.

in any event, i went with "thick and gooey all night mmmm," but rethinking the wisdom. will we actually eat the pizza at some point or will we just let it char in the oven? can i switch to the cum dog one? i like that.
Old 03-31-2017, 09:36 AM   #5 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
i went with "thick and gooey all night mmmm," but rethinking the wisdom. will we actually eat the pizza at some point or will we just let it char in the oven? can i switch to the cum dog one? i like that.
For the record, the poll answers are simply euphemisms.

Euphemisms mmm I like that...
Sparrow, lizsquiz and Apia like this.
(Online)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2017, 10:37 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
It's so absurd that people who got laid off from their factory job support the idea the country should be run like a business.
They have nothing to offer to a business besides low qualified manual labor.

It's obviously a stupid idea, but this wouldn't hurt me. I'm a well paid professional working for a huge pharmaceutical company. More votes for me?

It's exactly as stupid as the woman who voted for Trump and now has her husband deported.
It's the thinking " no, I'm different! It only effects criminals! I'm better! "

I think what they are hoping for is that a business man would lower the taxes on businesses thus them getting jobs back cause they where told they where getting laid off cause company couldn't afford it. They might also be hoping to get a new job in the in the businesses trump Promise's to bring back from overseas because of the new lower taxes. Its not absurd or stupid for desperate people who lost jobs to believe or even just hope that when they are told jobs will come back to them by a guy who employs so many that its true
Old 03-31-2017, 10:44 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
But my favorite " where are you from" happened in America.
We were in clarksdale, in this club.

Ground Zero Blues Club

People were about 50% black, 50% white.
Everyone was dancing and having a good time. I started talking to a black girl, it was very friendly we were dancing together for some time, and she asked me:

"'Where are you from?"
Me : " I live in Germany "
She:
"I knew it! Your FACE doesn't look American at all! "
Me:
" face? Like makeup or styling?"
She:
" no, your face"

So now I have it. What does this mean? I don't know. I guess I belong nowhere.

I think it just means you where dancing and having fun with a slightly drunk girl in a club. It happens no biggy lol
Apia likes this.
Old 03-31-2017, 11:39 AM   #8 (permalink)

Smile Footballer

Hey Keith where's the football thread
Old 03-31-2017, 11:44 AM   #9 (permalink)

I know you don't get much feed back on show when it comes to football but I am all in if you ever want to shoot the shit. Congrats on the MARTY B news BTW. Story is he coming back with 20lbs of extra muscles. Stupid how the NFL still suspending people for a whole year for a a little weed, but about to let a player enter the draft who has great skills on tape but also has him punching a girl in the face on tape SMDH just stupid
Old 03-31-2017, 12:16 PM   #10 (permalink)

ok, now that i've finished the episode, two things:

a) Halle is great! Chemda is also great. i respect y'alls' appreciation for shitty hole-in-the-wall cuisine. seriously, i believe there is food that good. that being said, SUPER GROOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. blech. yuck, the both of you. i bet Halle eats dairy after its expiration if it passes the sniff test with a C-. please have her back.

2) the longer i wait, the more potential there is for my child to have a ridiculous name. i am that bitch. fuck it. i sold Bear on this inevitability with the promise were we to have a son he would get his last name and it would be fit to play baseball: Dock Ellis or Mars. any daughters would get my last name and look elegant on formal stationary: Henrietta Cricket or Bryony Clover.
The Girl and Bucho like this.