Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: If we had a pizza, what kind of pizza would we have mmm…?
Mmm I know whatever pizza it was, it’d be thick and gooey and cooking all night mmm… 10 30.30%
Mmm It’d be a pizza with a nice thick sausage mmm… 10 30.30%
Mmm It’d be a vegetarian pizza so that we can bring the meat mmm… 5 15.15%
Mmm I’m more into us sharing a hot dog with cum all over it mmm… 8 24.24%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree23Likes

Old 03-31-2017, 12:25 PM   #11 (permalink)

Does anyone else think it's totally possible Halle WAS actually hypnotised?? I've heard descriptions of people being put under where they said they didn't remember much, and coming out of it felt like waking up.

Remember this story?
Divorce lawyer hypnotized female clients for his sexual gratification | New York Post

"The victim contacted cops after a previous meeting when she woke up and her clothing was “disheveled,” the news outlet reported."

This is similar to what happens in Get Out, he barely has any memory of being hypnotized at first.

I guess we'll never know, although if you snap your fingers and she starts quacking like a duck or something it's probably a sign.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2017, 05:58 AM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOUNTRY View Post
I think it just means you where dancing and having fun with a slightly drunk girl in a club. It happens no biggy lol
Idk sometimes it's super easy to spot people who aren't American or even are second generation American.

Sometimes its facial features that are not common. But most times its styling, use of facial expressions, the way they walk and mannerisms. In some cases I can hear someone speak with no accent but the cadence and way they form sentences lets me know they grew up in a house with more than one language.
Old 04-01-2017, 09:17 AM   #13 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Of course there was a serial killer on the dating game, he appeared during his active killing phase and after he was convicted for raping an 8 year old child. He won with answers like this:
Quote:
what he would be called if he were a meal by stating, "I'm called 'The banana' and I look really good. Peel me."
The girl didn't go on the date with him though because she felt he was super creepy once she saw him backstage. Clever girl.

Quote:
Rodney James Alcala (born Rodrigo Jacques Alcala Buquor; August 23, 1943) is a convicted rapist and serial killer. He was sentenced to death in California in 2010 for five murders committed in that state between 1977 and 1979.[1] In 2013, he received an additional sentence of 25 years to life after pleading guilty to two homicides committed in New York in 1971 and 1977.[5] His true victim count remains unknown, and could be much higher.[6][7][8]
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rodney_Alcala
The Girl and Bucho like this.
Old 04-01-2017, 03:33 PM   #14 (permalink)

Keith, you were aces ten on this one! I nearly dropped a dish I was washing I was laughing so hard! 😄
Keith, The Girl, Bucho and 1 others like this.
Old 04-01-2017, 03:56 PM   #15 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Thanks! That's literally my goal each time. Next to car crashes, of course.
The Girl likes this.
Old 04-03-2017, 08:14 AM   #16 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

I had a guy cum on my face and didn't wash it off so I could walk home with it

Keith, I need positive reinforcement, tell me I'm Dirty Sexy too
Old 04-03-2017, 08:36 AM   #17 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

You're easily half that. No question.
FingerLakes likes this.
Old 04-03-2017, 09:20 AM   #18 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

re: the Grabher family name

My wife's hometown of Dubuque, IA (shoutout to the Knefels) has a store called Butt's Florist. My wife and I have been married 18 years, and that sign still makes me laugh every time I see it.

If I were in that family--even if I didn't have a store to put my name over--I'd have changed my name as soon as legally possible. "Sorry, Pop. The Butt line ends with you."
The Girl, Lanfear and Sparrow like this.

Last edited by Todd; 02-18-2018 at 12:01 AM.