Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   2606: Now Hiring (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/2606-now-hiring-20449/)

Enunciated Piffle 04-06-2017 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apia (Post 859417)
I'm absolutely for sex work being safe and legal.

I'm all for legalizing the baby voice. If you're that open to manipulation; so be it.

Fuck 'em.

Mermaid 04-06-2017 08:29 PM

I'm all for women using their feminine wiles to get ahead.

Even to the extreme. Girl you can get your rent paid by a older man? Go for it.
You can get that promotion by flirting? I aint mad. You got the job or out of a ticket cause you showed some cleavage? More power to ya.

I'm almost certain I've gotten most of my jobs because I was not only qualified but also apparently every 50+ year old white man's swirl fantasy. As evidenced by their need to tell me I have "the perfect body".

I'm just trying to figure out how I can leverage this safely.

Mermaid 04-06-2017 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apia (Post 859410)
All is good. It was like a therapy for me to write this. My mother and other women in my family wanted me to behave like that and I hated it. That's why I react so negatively to baby voice and so on.

My mom has never and would never teach me to act dumber. However, I have noticed that she pretends to be ditzy and incompetent on occasion in order to not have to do stuff and she also thinks it's cute-usually around men.

It's extremely jarring because she is the stereotypical "I'm a strong black woman and I don't need no man". Has 3 degrees, raised 2 kids mostly alone, paid for both their college tuitions alone, her version of "asking" for help from a man was occasionally dropping us off at our dad's front door on saturday morning cause she needed to pull a double shift so we can go to disney world for spring break.

Now suddenly in her 50s I'm seeing her being ditzy and passive and it's a little upsetting.

Sparrow 04-06-2017 08:41 PM

when i was 20, i 100% absolutely was hired at an adult store b/c i looked like jailbait. i wore a lot of pig tails on purpose.

Todd 04-07-2017 11:52 AM

Hann may have her shit too together to be a proper KATG employee, but I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt and gamble on her having some neuroses that will make themselves known at a later date.

In.

thirteen 04-07-2017 12:54 PM

Baby voices are atrocious. People may do things for you because they honestly think you're disabled.

Bucho 04-07-2017 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sparrow (Post 859388)
... shit, Danny did this job (#DannyBoyz4lyfe), i think Hann can handle it ...

Danny's my main man but I had this exact same thought.

#HannyGirlz4lyfe

flerchin 04-07-2017 07:57 PM

You're more likely to end in a Max the Magician situation than Kyle the drummer.

If hired, I'm sure we'll get some good podcasts.

amnesiac 04-07-2017 11:30 PM

Holy shitsnacks I LOVED her! Aces babillion! I'm considering pulling an Eats Paste and making a bunch of fake accounts to vote for a thousand times.

punk'n 04-08-2017 12:47 AM

Maybe it's cos I also am a former drunken punk rocker from Kansas City, but yes to her! She was an awesome guest. Team Hann!