Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   2606: Now Hiring (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/2606-now-hiring-20449/)

beerchick 04-10-2017 09:14 AM

Baby talk if you gotta

Women have had to use alternative means to get ahead throughout history. This is because they are not taken seriously or given the same consideration as men. Though I don't think using baby talk should necessarily be an encouraged behavior, I'm all for using whatever means necessary to trick men to get ahead. Until they treat us as equals, we do what we gotta do.

KOUNTRY 04-10-2017 10:00 AM

Just now heard the show it's ace's I vote yes.

KOUNTRY 04-10-2017 10:16 AM

Baby voice reminded me of Betty boop had no problem with it or the playing dumb thing EVERYONE does it men women children think back bet we all have done it to get out of something. My better half pretends she don't know how to back the car down the driveway its just too hard and I am soooo much better at it. I on other hand don't know how to shop how can I tell what's ripe what's 2 ply whats the difference mayo and miracle whip ARE SAMETHING arnt they ? Maybe you should go babe there's no way I don't mess this up

bw81 04-10-2017 11:53 PM

I loved Hann's energy and the rapport with K&C. Hope she sticks around!

shoebootie 04-11-2017 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apia (Post 859386)
I hate the idea of women making themselves small and stupid to surprise someone with knowing anything. Men fell threatened by you? Their problem. Not all men are like this.

As I said, I work as a sales representative.
I'm quite successful and work for 11 years in this field.
Being fake doesn't help. Be the person you are and you will find people who like you.

WE ALL KNOW YOU WORK AS A SALES REP FOR PHARMA. WE KNOW.
Working in pharma sales, do you get nervous about job stability? It's a pretty volatile industry. Have you been with the same company for long? (not sarcasm)

As for the voice, whatever, it can come in handy. Don't act like men don't have their version of "the voice" - except their version is doing some task very, very poorly so that either a. we don't ask them to do it again... or b. when they do it well they get a gold star and happy little ego boost.

KOUNTRY 04-11-2017 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shoebootie (Post 859510)
WE ALL KNOW YOU WORK AS A SALES REP FOR PHARMA. WE KNOW.
Working in pharma sales, do you get nervous about job stability? It's a pretty volatile industry. Have you been with the same company for long? (not sarcasm)

As for the voice, whatever, it can come in handy. Don't act like men don't have their version of "the voice" - except their version is doing some task very, very poorly so that either a. we don't ask them to do it again... or b. when they do it well they get a gold star and happy little ego boost.

Love my gold star ego boosts I got my self one for not washing a work sweater of my ladie's in hot hot water # what's the lint trap babe

amnesiac 04-11-2017 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KOUNTRY (Post 859512)
Love my gold star ego boosts I got my self one for not washing a work sweater of my ladie's in hot hot water # what's the lint trap babe

Kountry you should apply to be an intern at KATG.

KOUNTRY 04-11-2017 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amnesiac (Post 859522)
Kountry you should apply to be an intern at KATG.

I am game hit me up Keith and Chemda gal ��

memecherry 04-11-2017 01:32 PM

I think Keith would shoot himself if he has another intern with poor grammar...

I like Keith (most of the time), let's keep Keith alive please.

KOUNTRY 04-11-2017 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memecherry (Post 859524)
I think Keith would shoot himself if he has another intern with poor grammar...

I like Keith (most of the time), let's keep Keith alive please...

Wat ya talkin bout? Wat B this "grammar" thing u speek of. ? ��