Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Whose side are you on re: animal fucking/eating?
Keith’s 14 46.67%
Chemda's 16 53.33%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree32Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2017, 05:58 PM   #21 (permalink)
Senior Member
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer
 
Jmsmittyroad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Saint Joseph, Missouri
Posts: 146
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apia View Post
For the animal. Fits it perfectly.
I disagree with your point because leather is awesome, but that was funny!
Apia likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 06:06 PM   #22 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!
 
Keith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: NYC, baby!
Posts: 9,305
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mermaid View Post
Idk

It depends on why you think beastiality is wrong. People in this thread are saying because it's torture. Keith was saying cause it leads to worse stuff like pedofilia.
Did you just type that I don't think animal fucking is a form of torture?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 08:09 PM   #23 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Sparrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Georgia
Posts: 5,212
made a pork roast for dinner. got me thinking, hm, i wonder if this pig fucked as good as it tastes on a jus sopped biscuit.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 08:27 PM   #24 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Eating a moonpie
Posts: 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
Did you just type that I don't think animal fucking is a form of torture?
No. I said your main issue was with animal fuckers being likely to go on to become child fuckers. I got this from the fact that you repeatedly said that particular point several times in the episode.

I did not imply that you don't think fucking animals is torture.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 08:33 PM   #25 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Eating a moonpie
Posts: 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post
uh huh.

Let me ask you something. Would you date someone into beastiality?
This is a dumb question.

No.


I don't determine whether someone should live or die based on whether I would date them.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 08:46 PM   #26 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!
 
Keith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: NYC, baby!
Posts: 9,305
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mermaid View Post
No. I said your main issue was with animal fuckers being likely to go on to become child fuckers. I got this from the fact that you repeatedly said that particular point several times in the episode.

I did not imply that you don't think fucking animals is torture.
I do not believe that I said it "repeatedly, several times in the episode," but I'll be clear: The worse part about animal fucking is the fucking of the animal.

Last edited by Keith; 04-13-2017 at 08:50 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 08:51 PM   #27 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Eating a moonpie
Posts: 228
Semantics.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 08:56 PM   #28 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Eating a moonpie
Posts: 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
made a pork roast for dinner. got me thinking, hm, i wonder if this pig fucked as good as it tastes on a jus sopped biscuit.
A warm wet hole is a warm wet hole to some people. Paper bag it
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 09:12 PM   #29 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!
 
Keith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: NYC, baby!
Posts: 9,305
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mermaid View Post
Semantics.
I think I said it twice over 2 shows, but ok, semantics.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 09:17 PM   #30 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Sparrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Georgia
Posts: 5,212
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mermaid View Post
A warm wet hole is a warm wet hole to some people. Paper bag it
jcro21, Apia and Mermaid like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:45 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Keith and The GirlAd Management plugin by RedTyger