Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   2623: Hymen Seek (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/2623-hymen-seek-20487/)

Keith 05-03-2017 08:16 PM

2623: Hymen Seek

with Lane Moore – Tinder and dating in 2017; Prince’s rude quirkiness; anxiety vomiting; Ja Rule’s Fyre Festival; Facebook’s shady advertising; 1-800-LAWYERS founder’s abuse; United settles with beaten customer

Guest:
Lane Moore
http://static-1.keithandthegirl.net/...NE-100x100.jpg

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

Archimedes_Screw 05-04-2017 07:33 AM

Faux hymens are a real thing that you can buy! Just came back from a weird Google rabbit hole.

Sparrow 05-04-2017 07:58 AM

since it's super scientific, i looked up only the most reputable astrological information available from a quick google search to answer the poll question. Aries/Aries is a volatile combination; something about selfish egos and continual fights for dominance. that sounds like a lot of work and i'm already exhausted by it. no thanks. peace and love.

shoebootie 05-04-2017 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sparrow (Post 859931)
since it's super scientific, i looked up only the most reputable astrological information available from a quick google search to answer the poll question. Aries/Aries is a volatile combination; something about selfish egos and continual fights for dominance. that sounds like a lot of work and i'm already exhausted by it. no thanks. peace and love.

I'm an Aries who wouldn't mind dating someone that is similar to me and knows how to keep a cabinet shut.

On one hand, I can see on paper how two "selfish" egos could lead to a constant fight for dominance. I'm in an Aries/Taurus relationship, and don't generally believe in astrology. But as the "dominant Aries" I'm getting kind of weary of being in charge, making all the plans, being the decider all the time. Let someone else take the wheel, I am a-ok with that.

shoebootie 05-04-2017 08:13 AM

PS I would definitely go to Camp KATG

Archimedes_Screw 05-04-2017 08:32 AM

This is my favorite place on the internet.

Sparrow 05-04-2017 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shoebootie (Post 859933)
I'm an Aries who wouldn't mind dating someone that is similar to me and knows how to keep a cabinet shut.

On one hand, I can see on paper how two "selfish" egos could lead to a constant fight for dominance. I'm in an Aries/Taurus relationship, and don't generally believe in astrology. But as the "dominant Aries" I'm getting kind of weary of being in charge, making all the plans, being the decider all the time. Let someone else take the wheel, I am a-ok with that.

i got a sweet Aries/Gemini thing happening. he's never trying to compete with me so there's no pressure to be "on" all the time.

shoebootie 05-04-2017 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sparrow (Post 859938)
i got a sweet Aries/Gemini thing happening. he's never trying to compete with me so there's no pressure to be "on" all the time.

My Bff is a gemini and it's a super perfect pairing!

Skyler 05-04-2017 01:53 PM

Fun show. Lane does know Keith is just Funning around right? Cracking me up, especially at the end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

memecherry 05-04-2017 02:57 PM

7 Attachment(s)
Wheeeee!!! Anyone following my social media saw me work on this painting over the span of a couple of months before the marathon.

Made it all the way to NYC from Cali on the plane :D

If I'm not mistaken it's 40" x 30" and is canvas that was previously stretched on a frame :o

It was amazing to see this little dream I had literally come through in front of my eyes! :D

I have to give a HUGE & VERY SPECIAL thanks to Jerome (artist formerly known as Chu) & Hann cause they helped me keep the consistency with all the guests signing when I was either running around delivering food to the studio or taking a nap ;)

Whomever wins this, I hope you enjoy the mini scene in the bottom left corner as much as I did ;););)