Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Who do you find yourself agreeing with most during this show?
Keith 26 65.00%
Chemda 14 35.00%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree31Likes

Old 05-09-2017, 04:40 AM   #21 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd View Post
. . . So I don't think marijuana absolutely makes anyone lazy or sleepy, but I think it can contribute to either or both, and I have to imagine different people react differently.
A small percentage of the population should never pick up a drink. The same goes for pot.

EDIT: I am not referring to anyone in particular.
memecherry likes this.

Last edited by Pintman; 05-09-2017 at 04:49 AM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 08:24 AM   #22 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

I think you're abusing your red text privilege.

What?
memecherry likes this.
Old 05-09-2017, 08:33 AM   #23 (permalink)

This different color text is blowing my mind. How do i switch to comic sans?
The Girl likes this.
Old 05-09-2017, 08:37 AM   #24 (permalink)

have we ruled out the possibility Christ is speaking through him?
The Girl and TxMama like this.
Old 05-09-2017, 08:41 AM   #25 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archimedes_Screw View Post
This different color text is blowing my mind. How do i switch to comic sans?
I went to red text way back when the forums were started. Originally, the color scheme was pale green and paler green - very low contrast. So I went to red to be more visible. I just stuck with it through 400+ posts for no reason other than I was used to it. And, now, because it seems to irk Keith.

Keith: My thanks to you for enabling these cool features on your forum.

By the way, Comic Sans is indeed available here.

Chris
memecherry likes this.
Old 05-09-2017, 11:10 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcro21 View Post
Kyle Ayers is one cool dude, one of my favorite guests lately. Good that he can keep up with K and C when things get slightly heated or personal. Also I was 100% with him about spirituality. Hope he gets some sleep.

I'm surprised Hennessy can lucid dreaming smoking weed. Whenever I quit, I dream like crazy for a week or two, having lots of lucid dreams. I haven't smoked in two weeks and every morning I write in my dream journal because the shit in my head is wild. I've also been reading Neil Gaiman's Sandman comics which are all about dreams.

I've read that marijuana inhibits REM sleep, which is the stage in your sleep cycle where your brain is most active and where they say you have most dreams (Marijuana, REM Sleep, and Dreams - Leaf Science). Not dreaming as vividly or at all is one of the worst side effects of weed for me, which really shows how free of side effects it is!
I was surprised too - it's one of the reasons I've not been able to stop smoking daily for the last 15 years. I might get one short, vague dream a night but I like hardly dreaming. When I've stopped its been full on dreams all night and almost no sleep. I've been a bad sleeper since I was a depressed teenager, I never sleep through the night and its rare I even make it 6 hours without waking up. I always felt like dreaming was largely pointless and it felt like they woke me up as well so I'm happy not to.

Chemda has in the last year sounded like a 20 year old getting high for the first time, which has reminded me how that's changed for me. I do miss that exiting part of the first few years, listening to music stoned for the first time etc etc. Music and most things just seem normal to me when I'm stoned now. I feel pretty emotionally and physically addicted to it at this point and it's only the first cone of the day after work that really has the old effect. The rest are largely maintenance. That's the only reason I'd suggest she smokes less. Don't build your tolerance to high to quick.
jcro21 and kaligula like this.

https://myspace.com/almostapathy/music/albums