Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Are you an alcoholic?
Yes 9 26.47%
No 25 73.53%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree69Likes

Old 05-12-2017, 06:10 PM   #21 (permalink)

Oh lord, look what I created!

Todd, thirsty is vernacular for horny or desperate. In the lady community, we use it to describe men who behave like animals. Such as cat callers or strangers who message you online telling you they want to fuck you or jerk off to you. I get some version of this harassment either on the streets or online on a daily basis.

When I am posting sexually suggestive or attractive pictures of myself I am very aware of what I am doing. We call it a "thirst trap" because we are posting it knowing that men will "walk into it". It's predictable and it amuses me.

You are right that I am posting them for attention but it's not because I am horny. Social media is all about attention, so is being a comedian or anybody who lives a public life. Having followers and creating content almost constantly is, unfortunately, essential to most entertainers careers. It's expected of us and there is a lot of pressure to have a following. To reduce me publishing attractive photos of myself as "a cry for attention because I am horny" demonstrates that you just don't understand how these things work. Old man.

When I say it's funny who "comes out of the woodwork" I am laughing that an ex I haven't seen or spoken to for years is liking my photo at 2AM or a family friend who is married and his daughter is my age. What I am laughing at is that they know people can see them doing this but they do it anyways because they have no impulse control.

I hope this clears it all up for you. And anybody who wants to correct my grammar on this post please feel free to do so, I DON'T GIVE A FUUUCCCKKKKK.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 08:58 PM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea_Allan View Post
it amuses me.
respect. *fist bump*
The Girl and memecherry like this.
Old 05-13-2017, 02:15 PM   #23 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea_Allan View Post
To reduce me publishing attractive photos of myself as "a cry for attention because I am horny" demonstrates that you just don't understand how these things work.
I'm leaving the discussion of the term alone because I don't think there's any way we're going to agree.

I will, however, point out that I don't think you understand how quotation marks are used. Among the words I didn't use:
  • cry
  • attention
  • horny
Old 05-13-2017, 02:54 PM   #24 (permalink)

admittedly, i brought up being horny.
Old 05-13-2017, 11:47 PM   #25 (permalink)

Such bastardisation.

Slang is from pre-2009 and still...

White people be white peopling...
Old 06-13-2017, 07:45 AM   #26 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

This episode was fucking wonderful, and Savage Andrea is a perfect force of nature.
Keith, The Girl, Sparrow and 1 others like this.