Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Who did you find yourself agreeing with regarding kids, football, and child pageants?
Keith 23 82.14%
Chemda 5 17.86%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree53Likes

Old 05-18-2017, 06:53 PM   #51 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
And that's why you're being a goose.

You're still acting like I'm talking about if health care is a right and I'm talking about how she's a 365/24-7 idiot. She wasn't saying words that make sense. Stop it.

And what the fuck, She never thought about the answer to if we deserve free health care?

She was given a real Gotcha question.
When you are in a competition like this it isn't about what you believe it's about saying what you think the judges want to hear. So yeah, it might take a second to figure out the perfect politically correct phrasing.

Politicians​ hire people and pay them very well to do that for them.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 06:55 PM   #52 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mermaid View Post
When you are in a competition like this it isn't about what you believe it's about saying what you think the judges want to hear.
and we tout the gal who can do this horseshit the best by making her a role model to girls everywhere!!!
Keith likes this.
Old 05-18-2017, 06:55 PM   #53 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mermaid View Post
When you are in a competition like this it isn't about what you believe it's about saying what you think the judges want to hear. So yeah, it might take a second to figure out the perfect politically correct phrasing.

Politician hire people and pay then very well to do that for them.
Please, you don't think they have people that sweat over these walking bricks to try to get them to speak a coherent sentence and the such as thank you?
Old 05-18-2017, 06:56 PM   #54 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
she blew a couple judges. maybe a lady judge. ya know, keepin' it equal.
There were 50 other women competing too. You think her blowjob was the best?
Old 05-18-2017, 06:59 PM   #55 (permalink)

i can only assume.
Keith likes this.
Old 05-18-2017, 07:05 PM   #56 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Mermaid, you're so sure and even smug on your point of view and ignoring and making excuses for things there's no way you can really believe or you're batty yourself. But to respect you and your feelings, I'll pretend you're not trying to be tricky and something's loose upstairs. Maybe not always, maybe just today. Maybe it's been a rough couple of days.

With that said, everything you're disagreeing with me on is covered in this poll which, if I may, has me currently ahead at 80% of the votes.

Is there a CHANCE, maybe just a CHANCE, that you think you're a pageanter yourself in a way and that you're actually wrong?

After all, as a Chemist, you have to see all sides. I bet they cover that in Year One.
Old 05-18-2017, 07:12 PM   #57 (permalink)

Thousands of stories every year about people from all kinds of supposedly "smart" professions saying and doing dumb shit way worse than fucking up a 30 second question.

But pageant girls and women get the worse vitriol for participating in a misogynistic competition.

Meanwhile I could point out the inherent misogyny/sexism in healthcare, justice system, politics, science, etc, but ain't nobody constantly calling these folks dumb or bitches. And yes they get in front of cameras and say stupid shit too.

There are all types of psychology articles and theories about this but nuanced thought that might point out the flaws in someone's thinking is lost on the internet. Perceptions of "pretty/girly/feminine" women are interesting.

I'm off my soapbox. Night y'all.
Old 05-18-2017, 07:14 PM   #58 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
Mermaid, you're so sure and even smug on your point of view and ignoring and making excuses for things there's no way you can really believe or you're batty yourself. But to respect you and your feelings, I'll pretend you're not trying to be tricky and something's loose upstairs. Maybe not always, maybe just today. Maybe it's been a rough couple of days.

With that said, everything you're disagreeing with me on is covered in this poll which, if I may, has me currently ahead at 80% of the votes.

Is there a CHANCE, maybe just a CHANCE, that you think you're a pageanter yourself in a way and that you're actually wrong?

After all, as a Chemist, you have to see all sides. I bet they cover that in Year One.
Polls mean nothing to me. Both me and you both know the majority of people aren't able to have nuanced thought.

Trump is president for a reason.
Old 05-18-2017, 07:20 PM   #59 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Do you have the Attractive Girl problem, where you're too pretty to easily get shit done?

Obviously women have it tougher than men, but you know what I'm saying, good lookin'.
Old 05-18-2017, 07:27 PM   #60 (permalink)

Why are women even talking during a beauty pagent? It's not a who's more beautiful on the inside contest. Just put on the bathing suit and waive.
Keith likes this.