Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   2633: An Honest Day’s Crunch (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/2633-honest-day-s-crunch-20507/)

Michael's Servant 05-17-2017 08:00 PM

2633: An Honest Day’s Crunch

with Peggy O’Leary – Working for a sexist racist; Cold-EEZE’s horrible side effect; Powers Boothe dies; Drop Dead Diva; the banned internet café killer; Steve Harvey’s ridiculous staff memo; Chemda’s San Francisco ‘trip’; Kids Say The Darndest Things; Shaquille O’Neal, flat-Earth truther

Guest:
Peggy O'Leary
http://static-1.keithandthegirl.net/...GY-100x100.jpg

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

jcro21 05-18-2017 09:05 AM

How fortuitous, I was planning on quitting my job today anyway! Hearing this show on the way into work helped me go through with it. My company's been pretty good to me so I didn't get the added fun of a rage quit, but boy does it feel good to see freedom in my future two weeks from now.

Also loved that Peggy's Philly accent hasn't left her after leaving more than a decade ago!

The NFL draft was a ridiculous event, it completely shut down one side of the city for a week. For the friggin draft, which is one of the most boring drawn out events in the whole NFL calendar (for the record I'm a big fan of watching football, just not of watching college players I've never heard of shake hands with fat old piece of shit owners, who get to stand up there like THEY did something other than be fat and rich). That said, I did watch all the videos of Roger Goodell getting booed endlessly. If there's one thing Philly excels at it's a good boo.

hamb2019 05-18-2017 12:34 PM

Great Show

Umm love Peggy! I could listen to you guys for hours!!

Sparrow 05-18-2017 12:46 PM

i watch exclusively garbage TV. still watching Grey's Anatomy 13 years later is not an achievement and absolutely confirmation that i do not respect myself. Nashville is similarly amazing.

ThePinkSuperhero 05-18-2017 01:35 PM

I haven't rage quit YET, which should have been an option :D

Oliviafs 05-18-2017 06:42 PM

Drop dead diva is a hidden gem

As long as you don't expect anything good it's surprisingly fun and entertaining. Haters gonna hate!

Keith 05-18-2017 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oliviafs (Post 860235)
As long as you don't expect anything good...

Noted.

Oliviafs 05-18-2017 07:38 PM

@keith

Also not sure why the guy who saw A Dogs Purpose by himself is chiming in on Chemdas entertainment choices

Keith 05-18-2017 07:43 PM

That's a fine Nice to meet you, but I not only never saw A Dog's Purpose, I never will.

Open your eardrums and don't be so smug. It's unattractive.

Archimedes_Screw 05-18-2017 07:44 PM

If the sun is out call someone on the other side of the world and ask if the sun is out. Easy peasy. Flat Earthers confound the fuck out of me.

Keith 05-18-2017 07:50 PM

The thing is the Deep South isn't REALLY the other side of the world.

Archimedes_Screw 05-18-2017 07:54 PM

Feels like it sometimes lol. If Shaq is in Florida he should call someone in India.

Keith 05-18-2017 08:02 PM

He lives in Atlanta, so someone over there would have to call him, but the maid always assumes it's a crank call.

"No the sun is not out, or yes the sun is always up there. He doesn't have time for your trick questions. Goodbye."

He's too protected to know the truth.

jviegelahn 05-19-2017 08:52 AM

Shaq was apparently trolling everyone when he made his flat-Earth comments - CBSSports.com

FingerLakes 05-21-2017 11:32 PM

I'd like to ragequit my job now but don't have the stones

Keith 05-21-2017 11:37 PM

Yes. He's a hilarious clever guy and it was a trick.

Funny he immediately said he was trolling. Why not let the trolling last a bit?

I'm gonna guess, like Miss USAs, sports guys are mostly brilliant as well. He got us good.

If it was true and I was him I'd be hurt how many people believed I felt that way.

Keith 05-21-2017 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FingerLakes (Post 860354)
I'd like to ragequit my job now but don't have the stones

Then it's not rage. You're not ready.

How will you know when it's rage? It'll let you know.