Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 05-05-2006, 04:16 PM   #11 (permalink)

so Japan's got holes in the floor and toilets that wash your ass, but no inbetween. Sounds like an awsome place
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 04:20 PM   #12 (permalink)

The girl who was shot from a stray bullet did NOT die, the bullit hit her then poped out of her and onto the floor. Myth Busted.

Nice show, half hour was great, very streamline and compact. it was full of gems.

Love you love the show congrats on show # 264
Old 05-05-2006, 05:06 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Hardbuns
Um, we pretty much use qwerty in europe too. The layouts differ because different languages have different letters in their alphabets, and sometimes keys are moved around according to how common a letter is.

But setting a different keyboard layout is trivial, if you are not dependant on the key labels.
i started collecting pictures of foreign keyboards after trying to use a French one in Morocco, no @ key at all, i had to ask.

here are links to:the German is not too bad, the French just seems random to me..
Quote:
The French hole in the ground toilets... could this be because of the muslim population? I saw the same thing in Kuala Lumpur (which is otherwise very modern).
well the French have always had the squat toilets though they seem to be going out of fashion nowadays.

[haven't listened to the show yet btw]
Old 05-05-2006, 05:22 PM   #14 (permalink)

Yeah, the french one is strange. The control charachters are moved around to make room for the extra letters in the german one, but the alpha numerics are otherwise the same.
Old 05-05-2006, 07:40 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Hardbuns
Oh, and mythbusters: They concluded that a bullet isn't lethal falling at terminal velocity. In the cases where people have been hurt the bullets weren't free falling, but just traveling at a steep angle, but they still had ballistic behaviour and a speed much higher than free fall.
also, on mythbusters, they concluded it was a myth just because the vodka, though much better, still wasnt quite as good as the top shelf stuff, AND because they used a brand new water filter for each filter(like 6 filters bought for one drink) they concluded it was more expensive than actually buying top shelf. it seemed like they proved it true, then declared it false. perhaps the network told them what the answer had to be before it was even done?
Old 05-05-2006, 07:43 PM   #16 (permalink)

ASYLUM SEEKER

Fuck France, I'm officially an asylum seeker. I'd marry Adam Curry to get out of this crappy country and qualify for a green card. Well, no, but I'd marry a very very ugly lady.

Chemda is experiencing the worst of the worst of course (we don't shit in holes, Arabs do / we have lots of payphones, you can always guess where there's one / in decent hotels people speak English / only fucked up guys will show your their ass...). You're right about one thing though, we don't give a fuck about anything or anyone.

But don't think people in Germany are any better, they're not. I live at the border, I see many every day. We're assholes but they're animals. Don't even bother with Spain, Italy or England, we're all the same.

I'm actually ashamed of my country. It stopped being great the day they took Napolon into custody. Why the hell did you have to do that, silly Brits ? Today, the world would be called France and we'd listen to "Keith et la Fille". How nice...

In which city did you record this show Chemda ? Were you already in Mulhouse (by the way, one of the 5 most dangerous cities in France) ?
Old 05-05-2006, 08:04 PM   #17 (permalink)

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vesty
so Japan's got holes in the floor and toilets that wash your ass, but no inbetween. Sounds like an awsome place
I'll never sit on these fancy Japanese robotic toilets. It might even cut your dick if it's too long. Remember, you can't trust robots.

What happens if you leave a small gap between your ass and the seat? Is there some kind of sensor looking for your asshole? I'm not keen on getting my shirt all wet from the water that is supposed to clean my ass.
Old 05-05-2006, 09:23 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuck
I'm not keen on getting my shirt all wet from the water that is supposed to clean my ass.
You are pretty funny - for a frog.
Old 05-05-2006, 10:14 PM   #19 (permalink)

When I was in Spain - had those trough toilets too...but at least they had footprints where you had to place your feet so you can get the proper aim I guess.

Deal or no deal - I agree...what will Howie do if they shake hands!

How's Vonage working out? Have it at home and love it.

Cheers
Rhian
Old 05-05-2006, 10:50 PM   #20 (permalink)
Chamsa! Chamsa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuck
In which city did you record this show Chemda ? Were you already in Mulhouse (by the way, one of the 5 most dangerous cities in France) ?

I'm in mulhouse right now. leaving in the morning. It's the only town that had ethnics in it.