Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 05-05-2006, 11:08 PM   #21 (permalink)

Credit is due on the show, especially the sound, as it was almost like Chemda was in the room with you Keith.

Hopefully the trip finishes off well for you Chemda. I would have thought that in France it would have been a lot more enjoyable, just because of the way that the country is romanticized all the time. Guess it's kind of a blessing that the last few shows were cancelled.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 11:26 PM   #22 (permalink)

I'm still trying to figure out why the fuck you didn't use skype, it's the same thing anyways.
Old 05-05-2006, 11:55 PM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Girl
I'm in mulhouse right now. leaving in the morning. It's the only town that had ethnics in it.
Now you know why Fuck said:

Were you already in Mulhouse (by the way, one of the 5 most dangerous cities in France) ?

All the ethnics.
Old 05-06-2006, 01:41 AM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelG
Now you know why Fuck said:

Were you already in Mulhouse (by the way, one of the 5 most dangerous cities in France) ?

All the ethnics.
is that where the riots were recently? i had heard all the minorities in france tend to cluster in mini versions of their homelands and not integrate.
Old 05-06-2006, 03:06 AM   #25 (permalink)

Deal or No Deal...

The Italian version of Deal or No Deal was showing on prime time TV on Italian National TV, and beat all the ratings of the competition -a show which was most viewed for 10 years. This show is like special news, which investigates corruption and other things.
So the news show decided they needed to do something to beat off the competition of this new fukin show "Deal or no Deal". They found a friend of an ex competitor who had won 30,000 Euros, put on an invisible camera, and sent him out with his friendd. This guy got so drunk and smoked that he admitted that the show is FAKE. They pay all competitors 5000 Euros, just for being there... whatever you win you don't take home, it is all acting. These competitors know they will take home 5,000 Euros regardless of whatever is in the box or case, and regardless of whatever the banker offers. All the crying and hapiness is bullshit!!
Obviously the news program was back at number 1 spot!

90% of all you see on TV is FAKE!!

Well done for the show, was of excellent quality today!
Old 05-06-2006, 05:04 AM   #26 (permalink)
tga

What was the song on the end please?
Old 05-06-2006, 05:07 AM   #27 (permalink)
tga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuck
Fuck France, I'm officially an asylum seeker. I'd marry Adam Curry to get out of this crappy country and qualify for a green card. Well, no, but I'd marry a very very ugly lady.
But is it better than the country you sought aslyum from?
Old 05-06-2006, 05:58 AM   #28 (permalink)

talking about toilets...
in the usa i saw the most fucked up places you call "bathroom"
you have some without any doors!!! hello!!! everyone wanna watch me taking a shit?? that is fucked up!!
Hey Chemda, i hope you have a better time here in Germany than in France.
If you dont like stuff cause it is just different and u used to "other" stuff it is normal for us..and we find things "strange" in the usa sometimes..but we dont go and say "our country is the best..this is just shit" it is different..thats not bad that there are different things in every country..otherwise it would be boring.
Have a Currywurst (curry sausage) when u are here...ore a doener kebap..thats whats good here ..and try our bread..hmmmm yummy....
Old 05-06-2006, 06:04 AM   #29 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

We were offered a Curry Sausage in exchange for our show.
Old 05-06-2006, 06:48 AM   #30 (permalink)

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky
is that where the riots were recently? i had heard all the minorities in france tend to cluster in mini versions of their homelands and not integrate.
Yeah, in Mulhouse also. There were riots in almost every city.

In the 60', we asked people from Africa (mostly Arabs), to come to France and work for us. Those who came were nice and hardworking people. They had many children who had many children and that leaves us with a 3rd generation full of lazy ass retards who just won't work unless they get a lot of money and get it easily. Most of them don't have any diploma, they spend their days together in small groups, fighting against other groups, mugging people, selling drugs. When they don't do that, they harass girls. My ex-girlfriend couldn't go out alone without being bothered or insulted at least twice an hour by these monkeys. No racism intended, these are just facts. They threat their wives as maids, their girlfriends as fuckable pieces of meat. Plus they're extremely racist, they hate white people and jews and won't hesitate to tell you. The French aren't antisemitic.

What's great though is that you can easily spot them, they all look the same.