Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 05-09-2006, 01:50 AM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

265: American Camaraderie

"How do we like France today?"
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 02:55 AM   #2 (permalink)

when is chemda coming back?
Old 05-09-2006, 03:12 AM   #3 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Depends if they leave her at a rest stop.

Kathryne is now as rock and roll as CC Deville,
Old 05-09-2006, 04:15 AM   #4 (permalink)

Excellent sound this time, it sounds like she is in the same room
Old 05-09-2006, 05:33 AM   #5 (permalink)
jcl

A lot of the foreigners who live in Japan are faggots who like cartoons and ninjas. I'm sure he loves all of the stuff to eat here (I've been offered been offered larva, raw horse, etc. here.). I love the Japanese hospitality too. Lately, I've had trash thrown at me and been yelled by someone for forty minutes on the train that said he was going to kill me. If he is going to take a side, why doesn't he complain about the Japanese toilet jokes (a lot of Japanese toilets actually pretty nice and have stuff like heated seats), since they apply to him. French people can be assholes and the world knows it.
Old 05-09-2006, 05:45 AM   #6 (permalink)

For fuck sake, where in the hell did you land in France !

All you described, i saw that 15 years ago but not anymore (i'm french by the way, for the stupid american assholes who wouldn't understand !)

There are some normal part in France (well, almost normal for France......)

Believe me, I live in Ireland, and THAT IS THE 3RD WORLD !!!!!!
Old 05-09-2006, 07:47 AM   #7 (permalink)

Sorry to hear you got ripped off in Paris. The waiter probably they heard your fucking stupid accent. Normally a beer, for example, will cost you 2 to 2.50 Euro if you stand at the bar, if you want to drink it outside at a table maybe add a Euro or two. If you wanna get ripped off speak with an American accent and goto a tourist establishment. I do have a friend who is a waiter and he always charges the Americians a higher price... AND they tip more as well!! He loves em!

It true the Americans are constantly being ripped off.. I was in Istanbul a few weeks ago, if you are British the visa will cost 15 Euro, if you are French its free and if you are American it $100. Ive had many a laugh watching a family of 5 from the USA turn up only to part with $500 minutes after arriving in the country. You just gotta see their faces!! Priceless!!

Jason
Paris
Old 05-09-2006, 08:09 AM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcl
A lot of the foreigners who live in Japan are faggots who like cartoons and ninjas.
True enough, but that doesn't make them faggots. I'm a big anime fan, mostly because American TV is pure shit. While I'd love to visit to sightsee (temples, hot springs, etc), I couldn't live there. I really don't like the food. Sure I can eat plain rice, but I hate cabbage, octopus, pickles, and many kinds of fish.

All homegrown people have the potential to be assholes. All visiting people will probably see any act as assholish. French people can easily sound like they have an attitue, because we Americans view the French accent as snobbish. Why? I don't know, it's just been subliminally inserted into us by decades of TV showing only rich French peeps (or only rich people speaking French). We view Oriental languages as high pitched and whiny, whereas most people speak more clearly than Mexicans. If you know Spanish, you still have trouble keeping up with Mexican speach. Not as much with Japanese.

Basically the point is: Get the fuck over it! You're only listening to one person. Turn to another show, and listen to them describe visiting other countries. The asshole voice they talk about might be your motherfucking own.

Chemda said it best, "When you guys come to New York, and you say how shitty everybody is, and how they don't stop to even tell you the time, we'll agree with you. Because we don't deny things...."

If you've never been to New York, you'll never know. There's too many people who are too busy to bother with you. And they'll tell it to your face, "I'm fucking late, leave me alone!" I'm not from New York, but I find it refreshing every time I go there. Everybidy's fucking honest. "Move!" "Get out of my way!" "What do I look like, a Tour Guide?" What do you view as more rude, a tourist who's wandering around aimlessly asking where the Empire State Building is, or the guy who's late for work? Thank God, I know my way around New York.

Moral Number 4: The answer, my friend, is blowing in the wind. Except in New Jersey, where what's blowing in the wind smells funny.

http://twitter.com/benjitathesane
http://www.facebook.com/benjitathesane

Last edited by benjita; 05-09-2006 at 08:12 AM.
Old 05-09-2006, 08:11 AM   #9 (permalink)

Dear World,

Now you know why we're dicks. I hit the ground in your country and I pay $500 just because I'm American, then somebody is already a dick and it ain't me. And now it's my turn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jv7518
Sorry to hear you got ripped off in Paris. The waiter probably they heard your fucking stupid accent. Normally a beer, for example, will cost you 2 to 2.50 Euro if you stand at the bar, if you want to drink it outside at a table maybe add a Euro or two. If you wanna get ripped off speak with an American accent and goto a tourist establishment. I do have a friend who is a waiter and he always charges the Americians a higher price... AND they tip more as well!! He loves em!

It true the Americans are constantly being ripped off.. I was in Istanbul a few weeks ago, if you are British the visa will cost 15 Euro, if you are French its free and if you are American it $100. Ive had many a laugh watching a family of 5 from the USA turn up only to part with $500 minutes after arriving in the country. You just gotta see their faces!! Priceless!!

Jason
Paris
Old 05-09-2006, 08:15 AM   #10 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

I'm finding this oddly arousing...