Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   2659: Back to Reality (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/2659-back-reality-20572/)

Keith 06-29-2017 06:22 AM

That makes sense.

Sparrow 06-29-2017 06:22 AM

talking about the Bachelor is her version of a cold shower so she wouldn't cum on air. i'm gonna relisten with this head canon.

ThePinkSuperhero 06-29-2017 08:37 AM

I didn't recognize her until she said she hosted that BiP after-show. She was the WORST on that show! So annoying, and I see that carried over here. So weird.

FingerLakes 06-30-2017 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apia (Post 861480)
New theory.
She was extremely attracted to Keith and that's why she was so weird. She had to be so rude to not jump him immediately.
She said he was exactly her type.

We've all been there

AstoriaGirl 06-30-2017 04:25 PM

Maybe I'm just bitter because my Bachelorette Bracket is fucked. I had Josiah as winning.

Mattman 07-02-2017 09:33 PM

When this episode came into my feed at the same update as Andrea's show, I listened to it first. So pleased I did. I could not believe she could be such a bad guest ... in fact she was trying NOT to be a guest, she was trying to co-host and was clearly pissed off that K & C are such a tight duo - (her line about the marriage thing?)

The I listened to WhatsupA. I was out for a bit of exercise and I was actually crying with laughter. Great show guys - Worst show ever!

Mattman 07-02-2017 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archimedes_Screw (Post 861282)
Oh. Give her the exact opposite of a rose botanically speaking.

Make sure it has thorns. It's gonna be the only prick in her hand for a while I'm guessing.

Mel Blow 07-06-2017 01:14 PM

I think she should be invited back for another show, BUT she would have to listen to WUA 17 & 18 first.

I agree she was a dick, but I also think there have been much worst guests on the show.

ccaseyj 07-12-2017 05:37 AM

I don't normally log in here or participate in the forum. I had to with this episode. She was awful.
Starts talking about the Bachelor because she wants to promote her podcast but then doesn't want to talk about it. It's worse than the surfer girl that got her arm bitten off by a shark then went onto a radio show but didn't want to talk about the shark attack.
Also, the least she could do was some research about the people whose show you are a guest on.
I almost had to turn it off but it was a train wreck. I couldn't.
Wish I could afford to do the VIP thing. I really want to listen to the "What's Up, A" episode that coincides with this show #.

The Girl 07-12-2017 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ccaseyj (Post 861894)
I don't normally log in here or participate in the forum. I had to with this episode. She was awful.
Starts talking about the Bachelor because she wants to promote her podcast but then doesn't want to talk about it. It's worse than the surfer girl that got her arm bitten off by a shark then went onto a radio show but didn't want to talk about the shark attack.
Also, the least she could do was some research about the people whose show you are a guest on.
I almost had to turn it off but it was a train wreck. I couldn't.
Wish I could afford to do the VIP thing. I really want to listen to the "What's Up, A" episode that coincides with this show #.

Hi there!

Thanks for chiming in!

We're giving away $1,000's worth of VIP credit! Join our mailer to make sure you don't miss out!

KATG.com/mailer (also make sure that your email is not sending it away from your inbox as it comes in. You'll miss it.)