Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Would you give a rose to save Michelle Collins?
Yes 3 4.23%
No 68 95.77%
Voters: 71. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree363Likes

Old 06-27-2017, 07:22 AM   #51 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrumpty View Post
I am so glad that i wasn't alone. i almost turned off the episode a million times but i wanted to keep seeing how Chemda and Keith took back the episode. Glad they were both standing their ground and still kept it light and jokey, even though it felt like pulling teeth for 54 minutes. She just felt so closed off and so many katg guests give and give and keep the show going.

UGH still listening and im cringing at her "that's funny". Also rolling my eyes at my desk when she plugs her podcast and how "she is much funnier on there".

worst guest 2017 bring it back!!! lol

ooo yes sooo much funnier in her podcast, ugh she is such a dick!
Scorpion and Apia like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 07:23 AM   #52 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalalemon View Post
Was this a live show? I neeeeeeeed to see the video of everyone's faces every time she said "but back to me!"
moving on moving on what are we talking about next, i have never felt so violent towards a guest
Keith, eoguy, Scorpion and 2 others like this.
Old 06-27-2017, 10:10 AM   #53 (permalink)

Quote:
It didn’t help that Collins’ time on the show was marked by two unpleasant controversies: ABC lost advertisers after a discussion where she criticized nurses; and in October, she came under fire for mocking Republican presidential candidate Carly Fiorina’s face.

From the article Keith posted. I remember that nurses thing and I don't even watch the view.

Quote:
According to knowledgeable sources, the new managers soured on Collins early, and criticized her internally for sidetracking the Hot Topics debates with personal stories and other asides. In an election year, “The View” has been trying to re-emphasize politics as a way to gain buzz (and has seen an uptick of 9 percent in total viewers from last year’s May sweeps). But the 34-year-old personality’s areas of expertise were in pop culture, social media and “The Bachelor.”
Scorpion and Apia like this.
Old 06-27-2017, 11:27 AM   #54 (permalink)

Horrors

I haven't written anything on the forums for years, but I had to write to say kudos to Keith and Chemda. This is possibly the worst guest I have heard in several years. But let's not talk about it...let's talk about something completely different.
Keith, The Girl, eoguy and 9 others like this.
Old 06-27-2017, 11:33 AM   #55 (permalink)

Replying to my own post because "Back to me" was spoken. I have never been more in favor of Keith's Justice.
Old 06-27-2017, 11:34 AM   #56 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

why

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apia View Post
Exactly. Just ask why the show is named like this.
Or if you have what you think is a problem with the title of a show then do one of two things.
Look into it (not like it isn't in a million interviews with Chemda and Keith)
or
Don't go on the show.

I love how she had to mention her not Ivy League school as Ivy League as an effort to not seem so vapid. She really seems to think these reality shows are real! She seems to be watching TV all day but manage to watch absolutely nothing worth watching! God I hated her right away.

I would have loved if Keith had called her out! I bet she is talking shit about the show right now and has since the show was recorded.
ccaseyj, jamieking and Apia like this.
Old 06-27-2017, 11:48 AM   #57 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

trueth be told

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archimedes_Screw View Post
Maybe she was just nervous? I have even more respect of Keith and Chemda now.
Didn't she say she listened to the show, didn't she say she was a fan of the show like right in the beginning? I want to listen back but I'm not sure I hate myself that much to hear her voice again. I'm thinking she is a big fat pants on fire wearing bitch.
Old 06-27-2017, 12:10 PM   #58 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
I bet she is talking shit about the show right now and has since the show was recorded.
You're right. Someone's gotta bite the bullet and listen.

The show was weird in that Chemda won her over by liking her reality shows... But Keith didn't like the right television shows..? I wonder if she's this rude to her guests.

If she IS bad mouthing KATG can we please knock the dust off thee ol' Worst Guest Katguh? I so wanna hear that call.
Scorpion and jamieking like this.

Last edited by Enunciated Piffle; 06-27-2017 at 12:17 PM.
Old 06-27-2017, 09:29 PM   #59 (permalink)

Keith was clearly out of line besmerching the name of the "golden age of television" classic Bachelor in Paradise with those "fake-news" rape allegations.

Bachelor in Paradise is the trashier shittier spinoff of the already trash shit Bachelor. It's sad to think how many careers are dependent on that show succeeding and how many people are spinning lines like "it'd be a real shame for the show if they made a big deal about this rape thing" so it doesn't get cancelled. I mean, Michelle could lose her gig hosting that show once a year, how dare Keith and Chemda try to ruin that for her.
Keith, The Girl, Scorpion and 2 others like this.
Old 06-28-2017, 01:54 AM   #60 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I came to the forum simply to express how unbearable and condescending Michelle Collins was as a guest. She gave me feelings of anxiety with how she treated you both and dodged any questions of substance.
Keith, The Girl, Scorpion and 6 others like this.