Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Should Keith follow Dante’s advice?
Yes 21 33.33%
No 42 66.67%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree274Likes

Old 07-03-2017, 11:38 AM   #71 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer

also, i dont know if youre at all familiar with the red pill or dantes show, but its not about " some barbie dolls like big beautiful men, and thats ok". in their worldview, a woman who isnt tight and attractive and pleasing to men (based on their standards) might as well not exist. and men that go after big girls are ridiculed. and all women are rated on a 1-10 scale. because 'men are more visual than women' or whatever. he and his ilk objectify women like crazy and reduce them to their looks, but somehow its ok that he looks like warmed over garbage.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 12:27 PM   #72 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstoriaGirl View Post
to answer your question, im not particularly worried about him tripping on my bag and cracking his head open. between multiple small animals that love running under feet as you walk in and the fact that its a tiny new york walkup with no storage space for anything, id say we've both learned to look where we're fucking walking, especially as we enter.

but if you want to come rearrange my apartment so that everything has its place, and you dont have to worry about us tripping, be my guest.
You brought it up like it was a real issue, not me. I don't know what your hall or bag looks like. I'm only commenting on the fact that you said it was a tripping hazard. A tripping hazard could lead to an injury and could be bad. If you are now saying it is not a big deal I retract everything I said.

Make up your mind and get back to me.
Mermaid likes this.
Old 07-03-2017, 12:38 PM   #73 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
You brought it up like it was a real issue, not me. I don't know what your hall or bag looks like. I'm only commenting on the fact that you said it was a tripping hazard. A tripping hazard could lead to an injury and could be bad. If you are now saying it is not a big deal I retract everything I said.

Make up your mind and get back to me.
well, next time bring uo yor cconcern without implying im going to kill my husband by causingg his head to split open, and maybe i'll listen.

and the natural consequence of something being in your foot path is kicking it aside, which hes done, multiple times. the passive aggressive bitch method, that Dante would support, is throwing it away. that is what Dante would recommend, that is the opposite of how adult relationships work, and thats what the point of my annecode was to argue against. but youre right, technicqlly it is a home hazzard. guess that makes me inconsistent.

at least i dont take marital advice from a divorced comedian who used to pimp and choke women.
Scorpion likes this.
Old 07-03-2017, 12:51 PM   #74 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstoriaGirl View Post
also, i dont know if youre at all familiar with the red pill or dantes show, but its not about " some barbie dolls like big beautiful men, and thats ok". in their worldview, a woman who isnt tight and attractive and pleasing to men (based on their standards) might as well not exist. and men that go after big girls are ridiculed. and all women are rated on a 1-10 scale. because 'men are more visual than women' or whatever. he and his ilk objectify women like crazy and reduce them to their looks, but somehow its ok that he looks like warmed over garbage.
I'm not familiar with either show. That is a fucked up view. I'm not really interested in Dante but I do enjoy when he is on KaTG. I have no interest in defending Dante nor hear more of his world view. The interaction between Dante and Chemda are a particular joy for me and I enjoy every KaTG episode he is on. (So if I type KATG is doesn't show as a spelling error but if I type KaTG it doesn show as a spelling error. I'm assuming there is a reason "Chemda" also shows as a spelling error)

None of what you said above was expressed specifically in the posts regarding how Dante looks and why he should look a certain way if he expects to be liked by girls who look a certain way. If there is an inside conversation that added this view you mention, then I can't comment on that and it's not fair to hold me to that. Dante has a specific look, you may not like it or him but, he doesn't look like warmed up garbage. For that matter warmed up garbage doesn't look much different than cold garbage, it does smell much worse if it's warm. I don't recommend warming your garbage it would be very unpleasant.

The direct implication of what was said a few times on this thread is that Dante should change his look or fit up to match what he expects from the women he dates.

Neither Dante, nor anyone else, should look any specific way based on what they like their partner to look. I have a friend who's partner is fit and likes chubby men, my friend is chubby but he doesn't like the look of chubby men.
Enunciated Piffle likes this.
Old 07-03-2017, 01:02 PM   #75 (permalink)

red pill isn't a show, it's a toxic sexual strategy with a large following. take a gander. Dante smacks of red pill.
Old 07-03-2017, 01:15 PM   #76 (permalink)

[QUOTE=AstoriaGirl;861640]well, next time bring uo yor cconcern without implying im going to kill my husband by causingg his head to split open, and maybe i'll listen."

Yes I'm sorry I wrote it that way, I didn't intend to imply you would kill anyone. I did edit the post. My point was to say 'at what point do you stop, instead of sometimes stop, being the cause of a potential trip hazard, something you said was a potential problem. Again I'm sorry I worded that the way I did and that wording it that way insulted and angered you.

"and the natural consequence of something being in your foot path is kicking it aside, which hes done, multiple times."

You said it was a trip hazard this is different. But it still could cause a trip. I agree if you have a small animal running around you learn to be more vigilant to tripping. Also, he could be accustomed to your purse being on the floor in the hall and moving it could be an issue.

"[T]he passive aggressive bitch method, that Dante would support, is throwing it away. that is what Dante would recommend, that is the opposite of how adult relationships work, and thats what the point of my [anecdote] was to argue against."
I agree that would be an asshole thing to do, he is an ass in many ways in my opinion. I think there are a lot of people who play games in relationships and try to hold the upper hand, some of what he says can work against that behavior but also he seems to exhibit that same behavior by being passive aggressive and then aggressive aggressive when it is addressed later. He still has something's to say that do provoke thought, but have to be taken with some salt because he is so far to one side. That is why I like Chemda's interaction with him so much, she pieces out what makes sense and calls him out on his bullshit. Keith is also very funny, 'No she would cut off my balls'. he is not very often deadpan but that was great.

OK, so I'm done arguing about this and since I'm a MAN you have to agree and be done.
Old 07-03-2017, 02:48 PM   #77 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

WHAT THE FUCK?

I haven't furiously taken notes during an episode in a while for a post, but really WTF?

First of all, Dante, using words like "always" and "never" and over-generalizing people aren't attributes that make successful relationships and should immediately be a red flag for anyone asking for or listening to advice from
someone charging $100 for a 15 minute consultation from you.

Unicorn?? Because Chemda is genuine and talks straight and doesn't use her womanly wiles to manipulate a man and when pointed out there are other women in the room who are straight-forward human beings, you just brush it off Dante?? It seems to me there is one constant factor in your theory... You. If that is what you or your "clients" are attracting, then maybe take a look at what you or they are truly bringing to the table and take responsibility for not attracting more "unicorns". If that's how you are defining a unicorn then they are no longer mythical creatures because that's all I choose to have surrounding me.

No second shots from these bitches if you don't knock it out of the park when you fuck them the first time??? Why would you want to fuck someone like that? And if you want to say you didn't know they were going to be like that, you should have done a little more "hey, how ya doing" before you stuck your dick in them. Come on Dante, this is simple. How about just talking before you have sex and being honest about your experience or inexperience? You laughed when Chemda said your Mom should teach you about fucking, but she's right. I'm not talking about teaching specific techniques, but, it's not innate in young people, gender aside, to think about giving as much or more as they are receiving while attempting to navigate this new area of their lives.
Teaching them to communicate before, during and after sex is their best tool, not their dick. And for fucks sake parents, teaching your kids about sex is not just teaching them the mechanics. If you are too freaked out to talk about how to have good sex, DON'T FUCKING HAVE A KID!

You're genius tactic is to teach them to say nice dress, shoes, makeup, hair?? Keith nailed your ineffective ploy with his "keep it simple, those heels really lift your ass" comment that you man chuckled at. Sure, compliments are nice from someone who actually knows you or it's a genuine compliment and isn't being used as objectification as in "in". This is just cat-calling with an attempt to have a little more class.

Take the cabinet doors off??? Really Dante? That's what I did to my son's bedroom door when he was younger and wasn't following the house rules. You think treating your partner like a child and not an equal is the answer? In the words of our esteemed President... "WRONG". Do I personally think Cat should close the cabinets? Of course. Your definitive conclusion is that she's being deliberate and disrespectful with no exploration of her was insulting. This girl's picture is in the dictionary next to entrepreneur and a hundred other awesome adjectives and this might be a battle you have to choose not to fight. That is key to successful relationships Dante. Keith, how about a Vista Print order with cards that say "Baby you are the best thing ever and I love it when you close the cabinets" and put them on the corners of the cabinets?

Now the towels on the floor... Is there a hamper right next to it and she still throws it on the floor? If so, divorce her. If not, put a hamper where she throws them.

Pussy cleaner/soap?? First of all, you called it pussy soap. I personally appreciate a girl that wants to have a nice pussy for me. In actuality this story had nothing to do with pussy soap. It was about a girl attempting to manipulate you and you already knew this about her because you said you've known her for years and knew exactly what she was doing when you saw it in the closet. Why are you continuing to invite this person into your life when you know this about her? Isn't she one of the non-unicorns you talk about? People treat you the way you allow them to and it doesn't have to be some fucking game Dante. You are perpetuating the problem you are bitching about.

I should probably reread this, wait an hour, but fuck it.
Old 07-03-2017, 03:19 PM   #78 (permalink)

all of this makes me want to tie Dante to a wooden X frame by his limbs then get and keep him hard while breaking everything of value and importance he owns in front of him. and making disgusting/mean phone calls to everyone he cares about. and refunding all his clients money until there's nothing left. laughing the whole time.

correct me, asshole.

(i'm disgusting)
Old 07-03-2017, 03:22 PM   #79 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I would pay you to allow me to assist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
all of this makes me want to tie Dante to a wooden X frame by his limbs then get and keep him hard while breaking everything of value and importance he owns in front of him. and making disgusting/mean phone calls to everyone he cares about. and refunding all his clients money until there's nothing left. laughing the whole time.

correct me, asshole.

(i'm disgusting)
Sparrow likes this.
Old 07-03-2017, 03:25 PM   #80 (permalink)

an interview he gave

https://youtu.be/gOfsL61WlgI
CherryLavender and Sparrow like this.