Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   2676: Bro Code (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/2676-bro-code-20612/)

Keith 07-20-2017 06:13 PM

2676: Bro Code

with Jared Freid – Bro culture; how to work dating apps; how your exes would describe you; why to marry Jewish; circumcision; birthdays; listener relationship questions

Guest:
Jared Freid
http://static-4.keithandthegirl.net/...ID-100x100.jpg

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

Archimedes_Screw 07-21-2017 07:47 AM

Dicks with Keith has to be a new segment! 6-10 minutes perhaps?

thirteen 07-21-2017 08:07 AM

I've been with both men and women. There is nothing worse than smegma when you're about to have sex.

Mermaid 07-21-2017 08:14 AM

The "cut this body part off so I don't have to clean it" thing is weird.

Dicks aren't cute in general. Cut or natural.

It's a "well I guess" from me either way.

The turn on is how it's used.

Archimedes_Screw 07-21-2017 08:14 AM

The bro has won me over! Excellent episode. For the pro circumcision crowd, would you be just as comfortable with parents insisting that their daughter's clitoral hood be excised? Not the clit just the hood. Also I'm part of the two tone club lol

TheInfamousBiGD 07-21-2017 08:22 AM

I'm uncut. Have never been turned down due to that. Whoever wrote in has some deeper issue he is not mentioning.

Archimedes_Screw 07-21-2017 08:38 AM

Voted yes on the poll. She should insist that he goes down on her first.

Sakugenken 07-21-2017 09:07 AM

I am cut but my sons aren't. It isn't popular to do here so I figured it would be easier to fit in. Besides, 18 years ago my Japanese was not as good as it is now. I didn't want to chance making some mistake in a sentence involving cut and my twin boys penises.

Electric Squirrel 07-21-2017 10:01 AM

Andrea was mistaken about the circumcision situation in Canada. Only 32% of Canadian men are circumcised. I'm fairy curtain the US is the only "civilized" country where more than half the male population is circumcised.

Mermaid 07-21-2017 10:25 AM

Voted no in the poll because you don't have to fuck everyone you are attracted to.

Too many other men out here.

magentamalibu 07-21-2017 12:08 PM

Uncut is perfect!

I have to speak up for uncut dicks. I've been in many relationships, mostly with circumcised men, however my longest relationship has been with an uncut Spaniard, and when we were together I really enjoyed his uncut penis. when having a full erection the foreskin retracts completely and you see the dick in all its glory, after sex it covers up again, the stages are much more pronounced. And the foreskin makes hand jobs much more fun!

thirteen 07-21-2017 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Electric Squirrel (Post 862099)
Andrea was mistaken about the circumcision situation in Canada. Only 32% of Canadian men are circumcised. I'm fairy curtain the US is the only "civilized" country where more than half the male population is circumcised.

Could be the case. With some men it's a lot more obvious that they are uncut than others.

Jameira 07-21-2017 03:23 PM

Annual Dr's visits

I agree with Keet there is difference in female and male annual visits. Male and female should get an annual physical with your general physician and most insurances allow this for free.

Women on the other hand are also supposed to go to your gynecologist annually for your pap smear and vag exam (stirrups and shit). I'm not aware of there being a male version of a gynecologist that you are recommended to see annually as a guy.

Our annual gyno visit is also covered under insurance meaning we have one physical and one gyno built into most insurance plans.

Jo_Culprit 07-22-2017 03:23 AM

The purpose of the extra skin is to reduce friction, thus to reduce skin irritation and broken skin sites that could become wounds and get infected.

If you're dating a male Myka Fox who doesn't shower much then it's definately safer if they're circumcised. The difference isn't something to worry about with guys with passable hygiene though.

I would agree that flaccid uncut dicks could probably be less attractive that cut dicks? but that might just depend on what's normal in the country you are in. The amount of foreskin is just proportional to the full erect length at which point the skin is in flush with the shaft and should look the same as a cut dick.

On the surgery side there are several complications you can unfortunately get with circumcision. The most likely complication from circumcision is skin bridges, however on the other side many young men have to get circumcised later in life because of improper foreskin detachment (phimosis)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skin_bridge
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phimosis

punk'n 07-22-2017 09:11 AM

I've never seen an uncircumcised penis in real life, but I've also never been in a situation where we've gotten to the point where the dude's dick is out and I've changed my mind due to its appearance. So I really can't imagine there's dudes out there that aren't getting laid because they're uncut unless there's a hygiene issue. Women are pretty forgiving.

Sparrow 07-22-2017 10:01 AM

Bear's dick isn't crooked like those, but it angles up like that. it's really cute; it's the most optimistic happy dick in the world. it also grinds up on my g-spot during sex and that is one of the reasons i opted to marry again.

Maya 07-26-2017 06:16 PM

Got really excited (and hungry) with all the talk about shakshuka! Don't know what Keith is talking about... Was definitely a staple in my childhood home. That and some fresh burekas. Yum!

Keith 07-26-2017 06:38 PM

Of course it was a staple. And of course that's why you love it.

Why you pretend it's a fine steak is the ridiculous part.

Maya 07-26-2017 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 862174)
Of course it was a staple. And of course that's why you love it.

Why you pretend it's a fine steak is the ridiculous part.

I promise I don't pretend it's a fine steak; I strongly dislike steak or any other food that bleeds on my plate.

Keith 07-26-2017 07:14 PM

Exactly. So obviously you're insane.

Maya 07-26-2017 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 862177)
Exactly. So obviously you're insane.

In full agreement.

The Girl 07-26-2017 09:39 PM

Burekas is the best! My mother made incredible burekas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keith 07-26-2017 11:29 PM

See? That's the BEST to her...

Aye charumba.

BadAsh 07-30-2017 04:13 PM

Hey all, just listened to the ep, I'm the one who brought up the circumcision topic originally. I appreciate you talking about it on the show and I know I came off aggressive before. Here's a short response then done:

Picture of a hard uncircumcised penis [Nsfw]:
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...ised_Penis.JPG

Picture of a hard circumcised penis [Nsfw]:
http://cdn.so.fantasti.cc/big/m/o/j/...nes_7b9494.jpg

So, my point is these two don't look very different. Whereas Keith was saying they are totally different and the first one is gross, second one not gross.

To me, they look almost the same; does anyone agree? So it doesn't seem to make sense to say one is better and the other totally bad.

That's all. People may really not know what uncut penises look like, only what they've heard, so just giving this perspective to try and counter the misinformation.

I think a better stance is that uncut and cut are both good, equally, instead of one all bad. That way you can prevent belittling friends, guests, and fans who are uncut.

Keith 07-30-2017 06:16 PM

Never mind in your pictures we immediately all know which one is more yummy, you should show the soft anteater.

You can't trick me. You're as shifty as your penis.

Keith 07-30-2017 07:16 PM

In 2 Girls 1 Cup they started to swirl the shit with an uncircumcised dick but test audiences thought it was too disgusting.

BadAsh 07-30-2017 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 862240)
Never mind in your pictures we immediately all know which one is more yummy, you should show the soft anteater.

You can't trick me. You're as shifty as your penis.

Lol, the hell? I take it you're joking? I don't quite get it, I really am asking what is the difference that we "all know" between those pics?

Yeah, but why care about the soft anteater? Women don't see it when it's soft. They see it during sex, as a boner. And that's how the boner looks. I could see your point if it was always stuck as an anteater, I guess. But that's not how they work.

It's all good, I'm sure they both are yummy

WittyReference 07-31-2017 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BadAsh (Post 862244)
Lol, the hell? I take it you're joking? I don't quite get it, I really am asking what is the difference that we "all know" between those pics?

Yeah, but why care about the soft anteater? Women don't see it when it's soft. They see it during sex, as a boner. And that's how the boner looks. I could see your point if it was always stuck as an anteater, I guess. But that's not how they work.

It's all good, I'm sure they both are yummy

Take how much you don't want people thinking there is something "wrong" with uncircumcised and try and imagine someone who is circumcised feels the same way in the other direction. Which side wants to admit to being wrong? The answer is always no one. But it's Keith ;)

Keith 07-31-2017 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BadAsh (Post 862244)
Why care about the soft anteater? Women don't see it when it's soft. They see it during sex, as a boner. And that's how the boner looks. I could see your point if it was always stuck as an anteater, I guess. But that's not how they work.

She sees you soft. Trust me.