Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   2678: Dumbass Bitch (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/2678-dumbass-bitch-20616/)

Michael's Servant 07-24-2017 08:00 PM

2678: Dumbass Bitch

with Nathan Macintosh – Deadbeat dads; child drinking; Keith’s punishments; cheat weekends; couple name-calling; men hangouts vs. women hangouts; woman accidentally shoots man through encyclopedia; Pain Olympics

Guest:
Nathan Macintosh
http://static-3.keithandthegirl.net/...AN-100x100.jpg

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

Enunciated Piffle 07-25-2017 12:25 AM

I don't know if it was mentioned, but the 19 yr old girl is 7 months pregnant. The couple also already had a kid. So, yeah. It's just a sad messed up deal all round.

I'm with Chemda. This couple is young and dumb. It's an idea they shared. He was too dumb to try shooting a bullet through the book itself beforehand. He was also a horrible gun owner. That .50 caliber, that's highest, most guaranteed to go through stuff - bullet. But still. Anyone with common sense would give this 'stunt' a trial run/ MINUS the father of two kids as target.

She has to live with murdering the love of her life/ father of children. I'd say that's punishment enough.

Archimedes_Screw 07-25-2017 07:42 AM

BME olympics. I watched a video of a guy cut a testicle out. Just pink blood everywhere. A .50 cal AE is a half inch projectile with a shit load of kinetic energy. A .45acp isn't even close to producing the same impact. Also a .50 Desert eagle is damn expensive and so is the ammo. Too much money not enough gray matter.

ThePinkSuperhero 07-25-2017 12:17 PM

Drivers, being held accountable? Ha ha ha, bad example. You can hit a person with your car and not even get arrested. It's total bullshit.

flerchin 07-25-2017 02:23 PM

I feel bad for their kids. Best case they turn out like Chanel Ali (which is actually pretty awesome)

Electric Squirrel 07-25-2017 02:34 PM

I'm not a big gun nerd, but I've played enough video games to know that a Desert Eagle is one of the strongest handguns out there. The guy must have been a moron to own guns yet not know a Desert Eagle would rip though a book like... well, paper.

allfalldown 07-25-2017 03:13 PM

I made the mistake of clicking on the explicit picture. My fault, but I'm like a moth to a flame with those damn things. I'm not going to eat for a week now :(

Enunciated Piffle 07-25-2017 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seamus (Post 862143)
I'm all for her being charged and serving time. It seems that we charge drivers for reckless actions more than we charge gun users.

Good point. But let's face it. The guys dead and it was HIS gun HIS plan. She executed the plan, but it was still his to begin with.

I'm curious to see how the jury responds. In my mind, the only thing left is those kids. I'm sure the father wouldn't want her incarcerated.

BrotherWayne 07-25-2017 08:00 PM

Damn, that story about the brown belt made me sad. That's a pretty big achievement and his parents said "nah, no belt test for you"? Assholes. It takes years to get to that level! Ugh.

I mean unless he murdered a puppy, then it's justified.

Jenni 07-26-2017 04:07 AM

2 things...

1st, Great new guest! He was excellent, really funny and quick. :)

2nd, Do not click on the explicit picture. So. Much. Regret.

FingerLakes 07-26-2017 11:57 PM

this was an amazing episode! 100% best new guest nominee

I've never seen 1 girl 2 cups
I've never seen any of this whacky crazy shit online and I will never look at it.Forget cursing, this should be the thing your family prays for you to stop, Keith. It can't be good.

Straight dudes and their "plans" and "estimations of time" fucking kill me. Met up with a friend I hadn't seen for a long time and he wanted to get drinks after work. We both get out around 5. I rush to the other side of town to the bar and ask for his ETA. He's home eating dinner and will "probably head out around 10." GTFO

Mermaid 07-27-2017 07:08 AM

The we did "nothing" thing can be annoying because it's not descriptive.

Women do "nothing" too. Except when you ask what they did they will be like "my friends came over and watched Netflix and drank wine".

One of those is a conversation starter the other can feel like a wall depending on who you are talking to.