Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 05-18-2006, 03:23 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Mad props to KATG. Keets melt down as we a classic moment
Quote:
Keith was right about the difference between Batman Begins and MI3, and I think he got adequately angry. He explained why he dresses like a bat, Chemda!!! HE EXPLAINED!!
Totally agree with you guys and w/ Keith. I was with him all the way on his rant.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 07:29 AM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kermi3
We shall all wait eagerly for your report.
And in the meantime, FUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOU!
Old 05-19-2006, 05:16 PM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzgal
Holy shit, Keith's little melt-down concerning action films had me laughing like crazy in my cubicle. I do the same thing with horror films. I watch them hoping that maybe this time they'll do something interesting and new, and most of the time I'm disappointed. Like that French one that ended up being a total point for point copy of a frickin' Dean Koontz novel, for Christ's sake!
I hear there is a new one (horror film) coming out... they filmed it in texas...

Some torturing with a tools from a toolbox...

Prolly going to suck like all the action movies out there.
Old 05-22-2006, 12:32 PM   #24 (permalink)

About Axl being late on stage, (I worked for GnR summer of 91) Axl told me one day that the reason for his tardiness for stage call is his voice. "I want to give the audience 100%, and I won't go onstage till I feel my voice is fully ready to perform". While I don't feel that excuses 1.5-2 hour late stage calls, I can somewhat understand where he is coming from. Many of GnRs songs are downright tortureous to sing and could easily do damage to his throat (cancelling upcoming shows). This makes warming his voice up VERY important, especially considering their shows usually run at least 2 1/2 hours. While I was with them the infamous St Louis show (where the first GnR show riot was) was the only exception, which ran for just about an hour before shit hit the fan.

All I can say regardless, is that Axl should start warming up earlier that "maybe" he'll hit the stage on time.

I will say I thought most every show on the "Get in the Ring Motherfucker Tour" (how ironic thats was the name of the tour the riots started at) that summer, the entire band was VERY TIGHT and sounded as good or better than ANY other rock band I have heard live. That said, I am curious to hear the new band lineup play.
Old 05-22-2006, 05:24 PM   #25 (permalink)

i like when spooky is on, but this episode was classic, vintage katg. nice to have chemda back in the usa.
Old 05-22-2006, 11:02 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Bone
About Axl being late on stage, (I worked for GnR summer of 91) Axl told me one day that the reason for his tardiness for stage call is his voice. "I want to give the audience 100%, and I won't go onstage till I feel my voice is fully ready to perform". While I don't feel that excuses 1.5-2 hour late stage calls, I can somewhat understand where he is coming from. Many of GnRs songs are downright tortureous to sing and could easily do damage to his throat (cancelling upcoming shows). This makes warming his voice up VERY important, especially considering their shows usually run at least 2 1/2 hours. While I was with them the infamous St Louis show (where the first GnR show riot was) was the only exception, which ran for just about an hour before shit hit the fan.
All I can say regardless, is that Axl should start warming up earlier that "maybe" he'll hit the stage on time.
I will say I thought most every show on the "Get in the Ring Motherfucker Tour" (how ironic thats was the name of the tour the riots started at) that summer, the entire band was VERY TIGHT and sounded as good or better than ANY other rock band I have heard live. That said, I am curious to hear the new band lineup play.
If they did not tweak the songs in the studio, he would not have to wait for his voice.