Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 05-19-2006, 11:22 AM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelG
Name the KATG baby....

Names off limits:
Keet, Keith, Spooky, Duece, or the Daddys name
Im thinking Sally Malley could be a fun option?

Or it would be great to name a kid He (or She) Who Cannot Be Named.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 11:37 AM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by deuce
Jamie Kennedy is the REAL great grandson of L ROn Hubbard. He is also very vocal about being anti-scientology, saying it is a hoax and whatnot. He has received several threats on his life, supposedly. read

Different Jamie Kennedy.....he's a slam poet

Read Here

also the Brandon davis Lindsey Lohan bashing Video

Here

and the Simon Rex Rap Parody "Dirt Nasty" page

Here

Last edited by Patrice; 05-19-2006 at 11:41 AM.
Old 05-19-2006, 11:47 AM   #13 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooda
Postpartum depression isn't really a depression,

ok Tom Cruise
Old 05-19-2006, 12:24 PM   #14 (permalink)

Enough with Scorsese making a 9/11 movie! For better or worse, it's directed by Oliver Stone.

See the new trailer here: http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramount/wtc/
Old 05-19-2006, 12:31 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptSpaulding
Enough with Scorsese making a 9/11 movie! For better or worse, it's directed by Oliver Stone.

See the new trailer here: http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramount/wtc/
I could have sworn Stone was just one of the producers.
Old 05-19-2006, 01:20 PM   #16 (permalink)

Stone's listed as the Director: http://imdb.com/title/tt0469641/
Old 05-19-2006, 03:01 PM   #17 (permalink)

In regards to the 911 movie loose change. Keith, youre right. Even without hearing a response from the people shown making statements on Loose Change you can tell their messages are out of context. No one ever is accurately represented by 3 seconds of video. Unless youre just telling someone their mother has larger then normal anatomy. The video in a whole is good. I was dumb enough to watch it three times. What I learned is there are more then a few points that are softer then warm butter. However, there are also a few good ones.
When you ask most people how many buildings fell on 9/11 in the WTC they will tell you 2. Im sure because you live in NY you know all seven buildings fell. From experience most people outside of NY havent a clue about what shit actually happened. The video and the others out there are worth the watch. At the end of loose change they list a few movies some are better then others. Like I said LC is ok. It gave me a good starting point and got me interested. Their are better ones. Try Painful Deceptions, at the vary least his arguments are valid and if what he says is true then the conclusions is true. Remember, that these guys are not professional filmmakers and defiantly not professional journalist.
Old 05-19-2006, 05:27 PM   #18 (permalink)

Agreed on the power ranger and racist stuff. I said that the first time I saw it

Great show!

KFed has a ghost writer...two people really suck in the world that bad? Man I'm naive.
Old 05-19-2006, 07:00 PM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjcire@gmail.com
In regards to the 911 movie loose change. Keith, youre right. Even without hearing a response from the people shown making statements on Loose Change you can tell their messages are out of context. No one ever is accurately represented by 3 seconds of video. Unless youre just telling someone their mother has larger then normal anatomy. The video in a whole is good. I was dumb enough to watch it three times. What I learned is there are more then a few points that are softer then warm butter. However, there are also a few good ones.
When you ask most people how many buildings fell on 9/11 in the WTC they will tell you 2. Im sure because you live in NY you know all seven buildings fell. From experience most people outside of NY havent a clue about what shit actually happened. The video and the others out there are worth the watch. At the end of loose change they list a few movies some are better then others. Like I said LC is ok. It gave me a good starting point and got me interested. Their are better ones. Try Painful Deceptions, at the vary least his arguments are valid and if what he says is true then the conclusions is true. Remember, that these guys are not professional filmmakers and defiantly not professional journalist.
the terrorists deserve to bring down this country if ever the majority of people fall for crap like this, what blows me away is how people bitch about how biased the media is, and then watch and believe a video like this. im all for debate and differing views, but there is virtually no factual information in any of the videos ive seen. but man they talk like its all fact. enjoy your kool aid and pudding, you fucking lemmings.

im a hillbilly from back woods texas and even i know better.
Old 05-20-2006, 03:42 AM   #20 (permalink)

UK cops/snoopdog

the police here in the UK do have guns some of the time, at the airports they all have a HECKLER & KOCH and a side arm and body armour unless they're undercover/plain clothes.