Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Keith’s anti-church stance
It’s noble, I appreciate him not going to church 101 87.07%
It’s not that deep, who gives a fuck 15 12.93%
Voters: 116. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree224Likes

Old 12-19-2018, 08:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

2999: Chemda Loves Ketamine w/ Andrea Allan

Chemda's vomitous knee; mending relationships; Baby, It’s Cold Outside; Sesame Street's homeless character; the 7-year-old multi-multi-millionaire YouTuber; confusing your separate social media accounts; Saturday Night Live, Donald Trump, and Pete Davidson's suicidal post

Guest:
Andrea Allan

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed
(Online)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2018, 08:55 PM   #2 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

First poll I've voted on

I've been listening since the beginning and this is the first poll I've voted on.

Despite the community and the fact that most Christians ignore most of the evil parts in the Bible, the Church is evil and people need to stop supporting it.
Keith, Bucho, Piscean and 6 others like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2018, 09:33 PM   #3 (permalink)

I give 2 Taco Bell induced shotgun shits about your stance on the church. I truly don’t understand how there are still Catholics.
Keith, Bucho, porky2468 and 2 others like this.
Old 12-19-2018, 11:37 PM   #4 (permalink)

Of course not going matters!

Keith,

By refusing to go to church and sharing why on the show, you add another voice to the public's cry for justice making it louder and stronger. This helps politicians feel safe (politically) to go after an institution that was once considered untouchable.

As I'm typing this I just got a news notification on my phone saying that they came out with a report finding 690 priests accused of sexual abuse in Illinois.

Not that deep? Thousands of kids will disagree

On the other hand, maybe go to church to request a guardian angel for Chemda. Her's is obviously dead in a ditch somewhere and needs to be replaced ASAP! All kidding aside Chemda (I assume you read these too) I hope you have a quick and easy recovery.

P.S. New to the forums. been listening for over a year and you guys are hilarious. You help me get to work and home everyday and sometimes I sit in my car an extra 15 minutes because i can't turn off the episode. Thank you.
Keith, Bucho, isabella79 and 6 others like this.
Old 12-20-2018, 02:14 AM   #5 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

My rare entries into churches are fine when there's nothing happening inside, or with nonreligious friends as anthropological study. But the last time, a couple of weeks ago, I was asked to accompany someone to some church event I said I couldn't because I'd burst into flames as soon as I crossed the threshhold. So, ambivalent.

Chemdawise - phaaaaarque!
Archimedes_Screw likes this.
Old 12-20-2018, 05:01 AM   #6 (permalink)

Stop making Chemda take all your injuries and illnesses!

It all makes so much sense now. STOP THAT, YOU BASTARDS!

Also, I'm most of the way done watching the ep via the youtoobz, and I want so very much to be typing in the "live chat" that is scrolling as I watch. Because, I really really really wanna say something back to Chemda who just said, in all caps, "these people are nuts! I AM NOT AGGRESSIVE!" Love. LOVE.

That's right. I love you all so very much. Off to draw a cast on one of Chemda's legs, on my tattoo! (Or a moon boot. YEAH!)
Keith, The Girl, Bucho and 3 others like this.
Old 12-20-2018, 07:45 AM   #7 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Poor Chemda. 2018 has been shit shit shit. I am a firm believer in the deeper the hole, the bigger the bounce back. Nothing but good things coming your way Chemda (I hope please god).
Old 12-20-2018, 08:18 AM   #8 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Chemda’s the main person in my life regarding church and me sticking to what I believe in. So, with that said:

Nahum 1:2

“The LORD is a jealous and avenging God; the LORD takes vengeance and is filled with wrath. The LORD takes vengeance on his foes and vents his wrath against his enemies.”

We’re hopong 2019 is better for Chemda, but the way this LORD works, I don’t know so much...
The Girl, Bucho, porky2468 and 3 others like this.
(Online)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2018, 08:40 AM   #9 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

WHY IS THAT DOCTOR IN THE PICTURE HOLDING A PHONE WITH A PICTURE OF A BABY ON IT WHILE HE IS RIPPING CHEMDA'S LEG APART?!
Old 12-20-2018, 08:44 AM   #10 (permalink)

Chemda lost her dimensions while spieoutside.

Ketamine sounds like a hell of a drug. Holy shit.
Keith, The Girl, Bucho and 6 others like this.