Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   2705: Go for It (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/2705-go-20673/)

Keith 08-31-2017 12:59 PM

2705: Go for It

The mile-high club; Game of Thrones and the season finale; Stranger Things renewed far into the future; The Hitman’s Bodyguard and Logan Lucky reviewed; Jay Thomas, host to KATG, died of cancer; Mayor Chris Christie doesn’t get sports talk radio job and yells at a baseball fan; Mayor Bill de Blasio murdered a groundhog in public; ESPN pulls announcer Robert Lee so people don’t think it’s Confederate General Robert E. Lee commentating on a game; NYC apartments with Nazi images

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

AstoriaGirl 08-31-2017 02:43 PM

I feel like the football thing could have been solved by having Robert go by "Bobby Lee" "Rob Lee" or "Bob Lee" or use his middle name or SOMETHING LESS DUMB than making him sit out.

Archimedes_Screw 08-31-2017 03:27 PM

My ear drum ruptures almost every time I fly. Huge boner killer.

ckinniburgh 08-31-2017 07:48 PM

It was great to hear those 2 minute count down clips. I remember listening to them live as if it was yesterday. :)

Enunciated Piffle 08-31-2017 08:11 PM

Sunnyside Building in Queens

Don't forget to call #718-722-3131 Leave a message to lodge a complaint. I did. I live in Montana. "There's always time to call Nazis long-distance and tell them to fuck right off..." My mother. She did have a way with words. Plus It's 2017 and shits free so why not?!

Also. I loved this ep. Just some good ol K & C. "On a computer. In space" LOL

Scorpion 09-01-2017 06:22 AM

NO! BAD NAZI! BAD NAZI! (punch)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle (Post 863143)
Don't forget to call #718-722-3131 Leave a message to lodge a complaint. I did. I live in Montana. "There's always time to call Nazis long-distance and tell them to fuck right off..." My mother. She did have a way with words. Plus It's 2017 and shits free so why not?!

Also. I loved this ep. Just some good ol K & C. "On a computer. In space" LOL

I feel like the above should be reiterated.

Fuck Nazi's, see a Nazi = punch a Nazi. Well, I'm too far away to punch the fuck so I can at least call.

Someone should organize a sit in inside this lobby.

jamieking 09-01-2017 08:34 AM

took a flight and the guy next to me aggressively was trying to fuck me. I was uncomfortable the whole time but was afraid to feel rude and ask to change seats. I wish I could go back and have the balls to tell him to fuck off. fuck politeness

Keith 09-01-2017 10:11 AM

He looks over and talks like a snake: "You don't wanna feel ruuuude, doooo ya?"

astrokahn 09-01-2017 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seamus (Post 863154)
I don't want to take a dump in an airplane bathroom because they are too unpleasant.

I only wish I could dump on airplanes. It would make the flight way more pleasant for my seatbelt gut roll.

Mermaid 09-01-2017 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seamus (Post 863154)
I don't want to take a dump in an airplane bathroom because they are too unpleasant.

Isn't holding your poop also unpleasant?

I may hold it for a short 45 minute flight but any longer than that and I'm releasing.