Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   2709: Chip Committed (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/2709-chip-committed-20681/)

AstoriaGirl 09-07-2017 02:36 PM

Hm... maybe I should give a meeting another shot. I don't know if my problems are really in AlAnon's charter though. I don't have any drinkers in my life anymore and have decent boundaries, I'm just afraid I don't deserve happiness in life and that anything I enjoy will ultimately be taken from me... Is that like an AlAnon thing?

Keith 09-07-2017 02:41 PM

You're ready for Landmark. Do you have 12 friends?

AstoriaGirl 09-07-2017 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 863255)
You're ready for Landmark. Do you have 12 friends?

I do!!! and a pocket full of cash burning a *hole. It's been a long week and I cant spell.

The Girl 09-07-2017 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AstoriaGirl (Post 863254)
Hm... maybe I should give a meeting another shot. I don't know if my problems are really in AlAnon's charter though. I don't have any drinkers in my life anymore and have decent boundaries, I'm just afraid I don't deserve happiness in life and that anything I enjoy will ultimately be taken from me... Is that like an AlAnon thing?

Can't say either way but it's free so why not try a couple.

For the record, you don't have to have active drinkers in your life in order for them to have affected you.

Look up meetings in your area. If one jumps at you, whether it's because of the name of the meeting, the topic, or it just fits your schedule. Sometimes, the first meeting is where you end up returning. Sometimes, you have to look in a couple rooms to find one that fits.

Scorpion 09-08-2017 05:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archimedes_Screw (Post 863241)
Love it when Libby is on the show! And may the people who make fun of someone's laugh die of a million paper cuts!

Yes, I love Libby's laugh both her regular laugh and the "Ha!". Live free and laugh free Libby!

Scorpion 09-08-2017 05:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skyler (Post 863243)
Fun fact regarding Cleveland's preseason: The Lions won all their preseason games the year they lost every regular season game. Still the only team to do that in the 16 game Era.

That was a nightmare not a fun fact. #tryingtoforget #lionsfan

Scorpion 09-08-2017 06:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Girl (Post 863240)
First of all thanks and yay!

Second, your idea has me thinking...

what if I pitch a FoTM to Libby entitled: Fuck Me in The Spirit

And I have my friends on and we talk about the ways we've behave like shitheads and what we can do better next time.

Thoughts?

I'm not crazy about the title FMiTS but maybe I've gotten invested in the one I came up with TGNO. So, I may be biased. How about Speoutside the speinside with The Girl?
I like it when you talk naturally to Libby and how you relate to one another from a very loving place and then shit on each other. I don't think I want you to behave better. I might be misunderstanding your idea or this may be along the lines of wanting Keith to get a waiter/clown job or wanting to change all the sentences in this reply to have a space before the period. Does that make me a bad person?

kevinquinn 09-08-2017 07:48 AM

Thanks to Libby for being smart about free speech - certain words have been used in the early years of this show that might cause concern if hate speech laws were enacted.

And an antidote to the cult of positivity.

Scorpion 09-08-2017 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorpion (Post 863265)
I'm not crazy... Does that make me a bad person?

I want to delete this entire post now. WTF do I know about this shit. I like everything you do, your the experts I'm just a fuck who had the idea that you should work more and put out yet another fucking show because I can't get enough. FUCK me! I'm glade I told you how much I loved the show and want you to continue what you do so well so that I may be entertained.

Such and arrogant fuck sometimes... this is like that paint thing all over again. Have fun in Israel but let me bother you about shit that wont help anyone. I love you guys and I love the show. Please keep up the great work but ignore my stupid ass. peace out!

flerchin 09-08-2017 09:17 AM

It's not that serious. :-D