Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   2714: It Was Bad (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/2714-bad-20695/)

Mermaid 09-22-2017 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seamus (Post 863437)
Regarding Hillary Clinton being fake, it is true to a degree, there is a history there. When Hillary and Bill were young, Bill lost an election in Arkansas. Afterwards, all the media could talk about was how Bill lost because of Hillary. Hillary didn't take Bill's last name. Hillary was bookish. Hillary wasn't a southern belle. Hillary wore glasses. Hillary didn't act like a proper wife.

Just sexist bullshit for months and months. Soon afterwards, she took Clinton as her last name, she dyed her hair blonde, she took off her glasses, etc.

So damn sad.

It's upsetting how people ignore the reasons behind her supposed lack of personality.

The lady has been getting misogynistic critiques on her appearance and personality for over 40 years. 20 of them for just being married to her husband.

It's why she changed her name. It's why she doesn't wear dresses. It's why she doesn't wear the colorful headbands she use to wear in the 90's. The list goes on.

All because of how these little things can and have impacted her and her husband's career.

There is a reason why she is so maticulus, calculated and sterile. She has to be.

[I notice that other women like this also get shit for "not being relatable". A famous example is Beyonce "she's so fake!" ]

flerchin 09-22-2017 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rdelfin (Post 863502)
Coffee is bad for you? I can give you 1000 links that support that opinion. Coffee is good for you? I can give you another 1000 links that say that.

Googling to "support" your ignorant opinions is not knowing the facts. Try again you misinformed TrumpO primary voter. Educate yourself.

How about one link that supports your assertion that NAFTA did what you said?

rdelfin 09-22-2017 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flerchin (Post 863504)
How about one link that supports your assertion that NAFTA did what you said?

Is up to each individual if they choose to dwell in their own ignorance...how about you do your own research yourself? It aint my job to educate you. As very "wise" man once said: educate yourself

Eric M 09-23-2017 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rdelfin (Post 863505)
Is up to each individual if they choose to dwell in their own ignorance...how about you do your own research yourself? It aint my job to educate you. As very "wise" man once said: educate yourself

People like you are the reason we have trump now.

lizsquiz 09-26-2017 05:30 PM

So disappointed to see the poll wasn't "Which type of soup would you rather fuck?"

Keith 09-26-2017 07:45 PM

I wasn’t sure how to take different countries into account.