Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   2716: mother! (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/2716-mother-20700/)

Keith 09-27-2017 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FingerLakes (Post 863583)
plz change my vote to no. I voted before the end of the ep and thought we were talking about the flimsy blow up dolls or just those fleshlights.

Jesus fuckin' Christ...

FingerLakes 09-27-2017 12:51 PM

:D !!

WittyReference 09-28-2017 12:39 AM

Quote:

plz change my vote to no. I voted before the end of the ep and thought we were talking about the flimsy blow up dolls or just those fleshlights. I wouldn't waste my fucking time with those creepy ass realistic dolls. I'd rather dry hump a body pillow with a sexy anime dude on it

You know that's worse, right?

keith1215 10-02-2017 12:45 AM

Quote:

plz change my vote to no. I voted before the end of the ep and thought we were talking about the flimsy blow up dolls or just those fleshlights. I wouldn't waste my fucking time with those creepy ass realistic dolls. I'd rather dry hump a body pillow with a sexy anime dude on it

Is Bolin one of those dudes?

astrokahn 10-03-2017 06:44 PM

Keet, I saw mother! the other night and because of your review I thought it was going to suck, I was honestly just placating my boyfriend bc he bought tickets. I actually really liked it, but to be fair, I went knowing that nobody knew wtf it was about so I was immediately trying to figure it out as soon as it started.

Spoilers in case anyone cares...

When the guy had all those people on his porch bombarding him with fame and adoration he said to his wife "they love the book, it heals them all in a different way" I was like OH ITS THE BIBLE. THIS WHOLE THING IS ABOUT WHAT A SHITHEAD GOD IS. WHY WOULDNT KEITH LOVE THIS MOVIE?!

So the whole movie I keep leaning into my boyfriend and saying "the baby is jeeeeeesus! The husband is godddddd, he's a jealous shitty god just like the Bible sayyyyyys! This is the history of the world happening there in The houssssse!!!" Etc etc

After the movie we looked it up and it is all about how we are destroying the earth (jennifer Lawrence) (I think via religion, which is why they told the story through Christianity.)

TL;DR: I'm smart and I destroy movies for everyone around me by figuring it all out. 6th sense, cmon man we knew he was dead in the first five minutes!!

Keith 10-03-2017 07:40 PM

Eye roll.

You’re smarter than everyone with these movies cause you make shit up.

The movie is ridiculous, and shame on you.

astrokahn 10-04-2017 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 863667)
Eye roll.

You’re smarter than everyone with these movies cause you make shit up.

The movie is ridiculous, and shame on you.

But Keith! Don't you see? The eye roll is symbolic of looking up at godddddddd and making shit up is what religion is all about and shame is one of the seven deadly.... oh shit no it's not... well you get the picture. Cmon you didn't like that twenty minute war inside a house? THEY BROKE A NEWBORN BABYS NECK FOR GODSSAKE. For "gods sake"..... aghhh it keeps going!!!