Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   2719: What’s in a Name? (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/2719-what-s-name-20705/)

Michael's Servant 09-21-2017 08:00 PM

2719: What’s in a Name?

with Neruda Williams – Man caught fucking barbell disc; cooking oils as lubrication; straight sex with your same-sex buddy; cocaine, fighting, and your mom’s brothel; sex with your cousin; YouTube’s #1 star PewDiePie says the N-word on his own video; Cash Me Outside girl’s rap song; The Harlem Comedy Festival

Guest:
Neruda Williams
http://static-4.keithandthegirl.net/...MS-100x100.jpg

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

Archimedes_Screw 09-23-2017 02:47 PM

I wouldn't know where to get weed let alone coke. Anyone holdin' as the kids say?

FingerLakes 09-24-2017 12:49 AM

No fucking comments on this post?

Circle jerks, orgies, coke, Keith's obsession with when Gayness is activated, super sexy violence?????
WHERE ARE YOU PEOPLE?

Lanfear 09-24-2017 06:43 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I am distracted by freaking out about politics this week.
Send good vibes everybody, I’m worried.
Attachment 61981

Keith 09-24-2017 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FingerLakes (Post 863511)
No fucking comments on this post?

Circle jerks, orgies, coke, Keith's obsession with when Gayness is activated, super sexy violence?????
WHERE ARE YOU PEOPLE?

They’re trying not to out themselves.

Scorpion 09-25-2017 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lanfear (Post 863513)
I am distracted by freaking out about politics this week.
Send good vibes everybody, I’m worried.
Attachment 61981

It seems the nut jobs didn't take over your country, I hope you feel better now. Even though the country with more military power than most of Europe combined is picking a school yard fight with a maniac who is itching for a chance to use his new nuclear weapons....:eek:

Maybe Germany can be the stabilizing sane voice for world peace. God lets hope so.

Lanfear 09-25-2017 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorpion (Post 863524)
It seems the nut jobs didn't take over your country, I hope you feel better now. Even though the country with more military power than most of Europe combined is picking a school yard fight with a maniac who is itching for a chance to use his new nuclear weapons....:eek:

Maybe Germany can be the stabilizing sane voice for world peace. God lets hope so.

I never thought they would take over; that's not very likely given how our election/government system works and all other parties said they wouldn't go into coalition with them.
But they ended up getting almost 13% and that's a fucking nightmare and they will be super annoying as an opposition party.

And the results are now most likely going to end up in a three party coalition which I can't imagine will be very effective in getting shit done. At least it will get a funky name - Jamaica coalition (based on the traditional party colors for the CDU, FDP and Green party)

But our voter-turnout increased to 76%, I'm very happy about that.

Lanfear 09-25-2017 09:27 AM

1 Attachment(s)
And now the AFD is already having intra-party drama with one of their main leaders storming out of their own press conference the morning after the election.

Here's to hoping they will self-destruct and make idiots of themselves even more in the next 4 years.

Oh and my fav tweet of the day:
Attachment 61982

FingerLakes 09-25-2017 09:45 AM

I haven't done coke yet but planning on it with a friend sometime soon. Next month unless medical things get in the way.
Only done poorly made acid and shrooms and weed.

Sparrow 09-25-2017 12:52 PM

i effing LOVE speed. if coke is the only thing that's around, yeah sure, let's go, but for price and length of experience it does not top adderall.