Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Have you done cocaine?
Yes 14 26.42%
No 39 73.58%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree24Likes

Old 09-25-2017, 01:09 PM   #11 (permalink)

This guy is nuts

This guy Neruda must be nuts. It is the only reason I can understand his behavior.

He is doing everything you are warned NOT TO DO as black man in America. Only crazy people get away with this type of shit. I couldn't pull this off for 24 hours and I'd probably be dead. More power to you and good luck.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 10:15 PM   #12 (permalink)

About Pewdipie

Listening to this episode I don't think Keith did his due diligence in researching the controversy surrounding Pewdiepie. It brought back memories of that comic that made jokes about Baron Trump and the other who had a New York Times article about him being misogynistic and not booking any women. While I don't really like Pewdiepie's content and find his voice a little grating. He screams a lot in his videos! He actually was not being serious about loving Hitler, etc. He in fact was making satire with certain videos of him pretending to love watching Hitler's speeches. Another he posted to show just how far people would go if you paid them $5. Which in that video's case was to hold a sign that said Kill All Jews. Now was this in poor taste? That's for you to judge. However he was not serious about this, nor do I think people should bash him for those past incidences. Honestly the whole thing with that came about because there are those who are mad at him for making money with youtube. Which is dumb. If people are willing to pay for it and it's not harmful to others, then good for them. This video by Philip De Franco covers all of Pewdiepie's controversy better than I have as he actually put together the research while I'm just referencing several things he talked about.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzEt8U3Of2k
As for the N word. He said it. Does that make him a horrible person? I don't know. We don't know what context he uses it in everyday life. It's obviously a very hateful word considering the context in which it was born and was used. I can say this on his behalf. In the gaming world people use the N word a lot. It's pretty much the go to insult/mind fucking thing that really hateful gamers will say to someone else online. My friend has experienced this a lot. He once sat through an entire match with a 10 year old kid yelling the N word at him online. The whole point is to annoy someone to the point where they disconnect, meaning you win by default. It's possible Pewdiepie doesn't use it, but has been exposed to it so much it slips out. That's how I learned curse words from my mother as a child. It's also possible he uses it all the time and usually censors those from his normal youtube posts. All in all is Pewdiepie evil for saying the N word? I don't know. Is he the worst person ever? Certainly not. Is he the worst youtuber ever? Nope. I think that title should go towards Keemstar. He is an abusive hateful person who has threatened several people with death before for hating his content.
*Disclaimer* I haven't listened to the full episode yet, so if they cover Pewdiepie again mentioning the stuff above in the last 20 minutes I'm sorry for wasting everyone's time.

Last edited by mochi234; 09-25-2017 at 10:20 PM. Reason: Realized illegal could refer to weed/other drugs that I personally feel should be legal, so changed it to harmful to others
Old 09-26-2017, 12:19 PM   #13 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mochi234 View Post
As for the N word. He said it. Does that make him a horrible person? I don't know. We don't know what context he uses it in everyday life.
We have no idea.

Couldn't even make an educated guess.
alex_vincent likes this.
Old 09-26-2017, 11:25 PM   #14 (permalink)

Thumbs up best guest in weeks

please have him back

loved what he said about white people ruining roasts
Old 09-28-2017, 08:43 PM   #15 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_vincent View Post
please have him back

loved what he said about white people ruining roasts

I just wanna hear more about the guys he jerked off with. Were there, like, any friendly strokes for bros? Did they did it like legs spread scissoring each other?
Old 09-29-2017, 04:46 PM   #16 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Best new guest. What a sport, so open and honest. Although it was weird when he said he doesn't fight and then there was a 20-minute conversation about all the fights he's been in.