Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Will you marry Keith?
Yes 15 33.33%
No 30 66.67%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree47Likes

Old 09-24-2017, 08:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator

2720: Skits ‘n Bits

Keith gets divorced and prepares his bachelor pad; reminiscing on past group camping trips and talking about the upcoming trip; drug addict killed by his own dog who ate crack by accident; Kevin Hart infidelity and extortion plot thickens; Andrea is moving up fast in her guest appearances on KATG

Guest:
Andrea Allan

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed
Archimedes_Screw likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 07:24 AM   #2 (permalink)

Chemda the fairy drug mother. I fantasize about tripping balls in the woods. Beautiful picture ladies! Thanks for sharing on the various social media platforms and what not.
memecherry and Scorpion like this.
Old 09-25-2017, 09:06 AM   #3 (permalink)

Annualment vs. Divorce

Depending on what kind of green card (permanent or conditional resident) she got, an annualment could effect her status of staying here. It doesn't mean she's not be able to, but it could make her jump through more hoops to become a permanent resident.

Not sure if that's a reason or not...but thought it was interesting.
DJ Trashy likes this.
Old 09-25-2017, 09:10 AM   #4 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I always thought that an annulment was something only for waking up hungover in Vegas or if you are catholic and want to go do a church wedding again after divorce.
Old 09-25-2017, 09:25 AM   #5 (permalink)

Taking molly and mushrooms is called hippy flipping. When it's acid instead of shrooms it's called candy flipping.
Old 09-25-2017, 09:49 AM   #6 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Divorce

If a divorce is uncontested, it can be short and sweet. A few pages of the agreement, a few weeks to get it all filed, done.

Mine was contested, which means one or both parties are fighting the divorce. Almost 2 years, over $70,000 (in 2002) and the paperwork is several thousand pages.

The volume of paperwork in my case was because she balked at every little thing, and demanded changes everywhere, so stuff kept having to be re-printed.

The lawyers only make money if you fight, so at least in my case, that was their main goal. Every communication went through the lawyers, and a simple email could easily cost $100 by the time my lawyer printed it, faxed it to her lawyer who printed it, then met with her to read it to her and get her reply. It was maddening.
Old 09-25-2017, 11:21 AM   #7 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

When are we doing a KATG fan camping event?
Like, maybe just for the fans who are super cool?

Keith I'm 6'3. I feel your tall pain. I stopped going to broadway shows because the seats are fucking unbearable for 3 hours!
Old 09-25-2017, 11:27 AM   #8 (permalink)

Keith strikes me as being a sensitive person with deep feelings. It's creepy that his ex moved so quickly on this -- that has got to hurt. But so nice the way Chemda was being quietly supportive -- she is a great counselor and friend.
Old 09-25-2017, 12:00 PM   #9 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by seamus View Post
She was probably done well before the declaration of wanting a divorce was made. The time it takes to finalize the divorce would mostly be an issue of logistics than anything else. I don't see how doing the paperwork makes it creepy.
Keith said on this very show that splitting up came up in April already so that’s a while to make up your mind on next steps.

Cat is a very clever and efficient person, as much as I feel for Keith being unhappy about how fast this happened this sounds like this was just happening anyway so why not get it over with.

Also Keith - not taking that money is very classy. I’m not sure I would have been able to do that.

Don’t marry a German fan next - apparently we are ruthless bitches. (Highfive Apia)
Old 09-25-2017, 12:50 PM   #10 (permalink)

Sarge handled our divorce like this; quickly and without me. i imagine he wanted to make sure i signed things before i found out about his next wife. in his defense, the parts i handled i did drag my feet. it took me more months to move out than it honestly needed to and had i known the full story i would have made damn sure it was ugly and super hard where the deception provided a very amicable division of things and attitude. no regrets.

not saying Cat's being shady. she's genuinely if not inhumanly on the ball and her forward motion these days is brisk to say the least.
memecherry and DJ Trashy like this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aunt_helen View Post
Laugh a little, chigger. The world is a fun place.