Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   2720: Skits ‘n Bits (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/2720-skits-n-bits-20707/)

Michael's Servant 09-24-2017 08:00 PM

2720: Skits ‘n Bits

Keith gets divorced and prepares his bachelor pad; reminiscing on past group camping trips and talking about the upcoming trip; drug addict killed by his own dog who ate crack by accident; Kevin Hart infidelity and extortion plot thickens; Andrea is moving up fast in her guest appearances on KATG

Guest:
Andrea Allan
http://static-2.keithandthegirl.net/...ea-100x100.jpg

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

Archimedes_Screw 09-25-2017 07:24 AM

Chemda the fairy drug mother. I fantasize about tripping balls in the woods. Beautiful picture ladies! Thanks for sharing on the various social media platforms and what not.

ldyminerva 09-25-2017 09:06 AM

Annualment vs. Divorce

Depending on what kind of green card (permanent or conditional resident) she got, an annualment could effect her status of staying here. It doesn't mean she's not be able to, but it could make her jump through more hoops to become a permanent resident.

Not sure if that's a reason or not...but thought it was interesting.

Lanfear 09-25-2017 09:10 AM

I always thought that an annulment was something only for waking up hungover in Vegas or if you are catholic and want to go do a church wedding again after divorce.

NazT N8 09-25-2017 09:25 AM

Taking molly and mushrooms is called hippy flipping. When it's acid instead of shrooms it's called candy flipping.

Piscean 09-25-2017 09:49 AM

Divorce

If a divorce is uncontested, it can be short and sweet. A few pages of the agreement, a few weeks to get it all filed, done.

Mine was contested, which means one or both parties are fighting the divorce. Almost 2 years, over $70,000 (in 2002) and the paperwork is several thousand pages.

The volume of paperwork in my case was because she balked at every little thing, and demanded changes everywhere, so stuff kept having to be re-printed.

The lawyers only make money if you fight, so at least in my case, that was their main goal. Every communication went through the lawyers, and a simple email could easily cost $100 by the time my lawyer printed it, faxed it to her lawyer who printed it, then met with her to read it to her and get her reply. It was maddening.

FingerLakes 09-25-2017 11:21 AM

When are we doing a KATG fan camping event?
Like, maybe just for the fans who are super cool?;););)

Keith I'm 6'3. I feel your tall pain. I stopped going to broadway shows because the seats are fucking unbearable for 3 hours!

Hera 09-25-2017 11:27 AM

Keith strikes me as being a sensitive person with deep feelings. It's creepy that his ex moved so quickly on this -- that has got to hurt. But so nice the way Chemda was being quietly supportive -- she is a great counselor and friend.

Lanfear 09-25-2017 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seamus (Post 863539)
She was probably done well before the declaration of wanting a divorce was made. The time it takes to finalize the divorce would mostly be an issue of logistics than anything else. I don't see how doing the paperwork makes it creepy.

Keith said on this very show that splitting up came up in April already so that’s a while to make up your mind on next steps.

Cat is a very clever and efficient person, as much as I feel for Keith being unhappy about how fast this happened this sounds like this was just happening anyway so why not get it over with.

Also Keith - not taking that money is very classy. I’m not sure I would have been able to do that.

Don’t marry a German fan next - apparently we are ruthless bitches. (Highfive Apia)

Sparrow 09-25-2017 12:50 PM

Sarge handled our divorce like this; quickly and without me. i imagine he wanted to make sure i signed things before i found out about his next wife. in his defense, the parts i handled i did drag my feet. it took me more months to move out than it honestly needed to and had i known the full story i would have made damn sure it was ugly and super hard where the deception provided a very amicable division of things and attitude. no regrets.

not saying Cat's being shady. she's genuinely if not inhumanly on the ball and her forward motion these days is brisk to say the least.

Enunciated Piffle 09-25-2017 03:38 PM

If Keith wasn't getting all that cash from Steeler game bets; that $200k would be mighty tempting...

Cat should be wearing a Steelers jersey. Every game day.

flerchin 09-25-2017 06:18 PM

Damn dude. That's some really cold efficiency on her part. I would be hurting. Fuck the money. I'm sure your place is so much more awesome. I'd love to toss around the frisbee in your backyard.

flerchin 09-25-2017 06:28 PM

I voted that I would marry Keith. As in, officiate his next wedding.

Todd 09-26-2017 02:14 PM

Can clients have you keithandthegirl.com/coach at somebody?

"Hi! So-and-so has hired us to fix some things about you that everybody finds annoying. Buckle in; we've been paid for the full hour."

http://tvmedia.ign.com/tv/image/arti...1255099601.jpg

Todd 09-26-2017 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sparrow (Post 863541)
i imagine he wanted to make sure i signed things before i found out about his next wife.

This would only be a factor if Cat regularly traveled to exotic destinations with large groups of like-minded individuals who shared her dream of becoming a part of the next "You-Can-Do-It" power couple...

Enunciated Piffle 09-26-2017 03:16 PM

My heart goes out to Keith. He's trying not to drink AND get through this divorce. Sounds like he's taking the high road. No sense taking money or trying to be vindictive.

It felt like he was hurt Cat wasn't more forthcoming about an annulling thing as opposed to a divorce. Like he couldn't be trusted with that information- or how that affects her green card and whatnot.

thirteen 09-26-2017 11:37 PM

I think it's more that decisions were made without fully discussing the options. But like Chemda said, someone's got to do all that work. And if Cat wants them done ASAP, she needs to do it herself.

Christhemost 09-28-2017 08:42 AM

If you didn't think I was retarded enough before for questioning the validity of Keiths divorce, wait until you finish this sentence and learn that I was still unsure until about minute 10 of this episode. The work on my listening skills isn't going well.
The silver lining is I think I'm helping make Keiths argument that too much weed has negative effects.

Christhemost 09-28-2017 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seamus (Post 863605)
I don't think it is the weed, I believe it is because you are from Missouri. Unless you are from Kansas City, Kansas which is worse.

https://www.facebook.com/keithandthe...type=3&theater

I'm in the middle. Let's call it 50/50

amnesiac 09-29-2017 04:44 PM

I would marry Keith if it was the only way to get a full-access 24/7 pass to Poundtown.

kat666 10-10-2017 05:21 AM

so good

this episode was amazing! laughed my ass off so hard at Keith

DJ Trashy 09-21-2018 01:54 PM

More VIP catch-up thoughts:

Has Keith ever stated that he did *not* get any settlement money? I didn't hear any negatives to taking the money, like 'if you take the money you can never mention me on the show' or something. It just sounded like a very standard alimony/palimony dollar amount, especially given her "8-figure empire" she's built. Doesn't that amount indicate the difference between their net worths? Or was it some sort of buyout? I can't think of any reason to turn it down. Again, maybe this has been covered elsewhere, but I'm a bit behind...