Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: ADULT PENIS-HAVERS ONLY: Have you ejaculated in your pants at a strip club?
Yes 4 9.30%
No 28 65.12%
I don’t have a penis/am not of age 11 25.58%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree47Likes

Old 10-20-2017, 11:39 AM   #11 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflake View Post
i refer to anyone who breeds as breeders, more of from a gay pov then a meninist one (those fuckbois ruin everything). i also refer to myself as snowflake. i'm not classy.

Ah, what a lovely, not at all fuckboi explanation.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 12:22 PM   #12 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstoriaGirl View Post
Ah, what a lovely, not at all fuckboi explanation.
ok, well, sorry i offended you. not my intention. i feel like this is a misunderstanding and semantics. i pm'd you, if you want to keep discussing this lets take it off forums, cuz i don't want to fight, especially not on forums.
Scorpion likes this.
Old 10-20-2017, 01:09 PM   #13 (permalink)

I second the opinion that people with kids can be real self-righteous about it.

"You'll never experience a bond like between mother and child"
"The love you have for your kids is stronger than any other bond you could ever have"
"You could never understand"

etc...etc...

Bish, you don't know my life. You don't know the amount of love I have to give. You don't know how strong my bonds are.

Love and interpersonal connections are an extremely personal thing. Not something you can make sweeping generalizations about.
Scorpion and snowflake like this.
Old 10-20-2017, 01:28 PM   #14 (permalink)

My beef is that women die in childbirth under the best of circumstances, and now our government is cutting funding for prenatal care and reducing access to abortions so i don't really find it funny or even neutral to reduce the process of human women birthing children as "breeding" in today's climate. But ever since Harvey Weinstein and the #metoo campaign I've had a hairstring trigger for casual misogyny.
shoebootie and snowflake like this.
Old 10-20-2017, 01:40 PM   #15 (permalink)

fair. and i am upset about this too. if we can retire the n word, and the r word, i'll consider retiring the b word. it doesn't mean what it used to, straight cis men have fucked it all up. so, respect. I hope the rest of your day is good, and again i'm sorry i upset you. we have to stick together, if we'll ever make change.

theres a digital hug attached, if you wish to open it. *optional but geniune squish*
Scorpion likes this.
Old 10-20-2017, 01:59 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflake View Post
fair. and i am upset about this too. if we can retire the n word, and the r word, i'll consider retiring the b word. it doesn't mean what it used to, straight cis men have fucked it all up. so, respect. I hope the rest of your day is good, and again i'm sorry i upset you. we have to stick together, if we'll ever make change.

theres a digital hug attached, if you wish to open it. *optional but geniune squish*

I could never stay mad at you, snowflake. Like I said, I think I'm just grouchy because I'm living in the handmaids tale, but I want babies soon. And how can I bring babies into the handmaids tale?!?! When I should be bringing them into the world of Star Trek.
Old 10-20-2017, 02:01 PM   #17 (permalink)

Im Sorry I overreacted.
Old 10-20-2017, 03:43 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstoriaGirl View Post
Im Sorry I overreacted.
I'm sorry too. And you did the right thing, calling out terminology that has been stolen from the lgbt community and coopted by mysogynists! I don't want to be misconstrued as a mysoginist! so its cool, we're cool. i'll stop using that word, the same way i gave up cocksucker (one of my favorite cus words, which i always thought was applicable to both genders but most people -unfortunatley- intrepet as a gay slur, so i dropped it).

ok, so love to astoria and germany and all the lil cake-batters out there, from ohio! <3 <3 <3

...i can still say cunt? like, i REALLLY like saying cunt....
Scorpion and Lanfear like this.

on tumors/cancer: "God's got jokes."-Keith
Old 10-20-2017, 09:08 PM   #19 (permalink)
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

If no one has kids, you get Children of Men. If everyone has more than 2, you have India, not the good parts. To continue civilization, we need, on average, everyone to have 2 children. Do your part people.
Old 10-20-2017, 11:06 PM   #20 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Am I the only one that thought — hot dog version of Bobs burgers!!??