Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   2744: Privilege (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/2744-privilege-20760/)

Mermaid 10-31-2017 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 864210)
That is a good point. All those nutrition experts we’ve gotten lessons from on this show...

You are right Keith. People just want to be unhealthy. They dream of getting diabetes and hypertension.

Everyone is just dumb and lazy. Especially those poor people. They know better, they just don't care about living obviously.

Millions of people in the US all decided at once, some time in the late 80s, to gain weight in unison. Must have been a mass wave of dumb laziness.

The wave is quickly spreading to other countries! Mexico, China and Brazil are experiencing booms in obesity too!

Soon there will be worldwide dumb laziness!

I can't believe the amount of idiots we share the world with. If only they had the willpower and smarts that we have.

Scorpion 10-31-2017 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mermaid (Post 864222)
Millions of people in the US all decided at once, some time in the late 80s, to gain weight in unison.

Eureka, you've hit the nail on the head. Clearly this is all the fault of Bill Cosby and his Jello commercials. That fucker was hired by Jello to help clean their image after killing a river by filling it full of animal byproducts and Bill went and convinced millions of Americans that Jello was delicious and good for you.

Todd 10-31-2017 12:12 PM

Why is the show devolving into "Chemda and Andrea Tell Keith How Wrong He Is All the Time"?

The tiniest of opinions ("I enjoy football even knowing they're hurting themselves", "People in the 21st Century don't have the excuse of not knowing that cigarettes/food is bad for them") become C and A's opportunity to plead the case of whatever happens to be the opposite of Keith's opinion, even when it isn't.

They conjure up thoretical situations that they then treat as actual situations that they then treat as the way most people are.

Scorpion 10-31-2017 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Todd (Post 864226)
Why is the show devolving into... the way most people are.

Remember the good ole' days when Keith and Chemda were fake married and not even together anymore and then the announced it on the show and so many ass holes came out and were so shitty to them for being human and just ignored the fact that they might have been or maybe still going though some tough shit.

Yeah, those were the days.

FingerLakes 10-31-2017 07:42 PM

Will the Landmark eps always be public, like the Pat Dickson ones?

WittyReference 10-31-2017 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 864210)
That is a good point. All those nutrition experts we’ve gotten lessons from on this show...

You HAVE had those types of guests, you've had plenty of food talks with non-professionals too and more recently your sponsorship from Blue Apron is teaching you more stuff. :rolleyes:

Lanfear 11-01-2017 03:39 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by WittyReference (Post 864238)
You HAVE had those types of guests, you've had plenty of food talks with non-professionals too and more recently your sponsorship from Blue Apron is teaching you more stuff. :rolleyes:

Less than 5 minutes in Keith mentions that they both follow a special diet from a book he read.
Attachment 62006

Mermaid 11-01-2017 07:25 AM

That's hilarious and very telling at the same time.

Scorpion 11-01-2017 08:34 AM

Oh yea, I was 250 lbs, started Atkins and got down to 175 lbs. Had my suit taken in got all new wardrobe. That was about 2 maybe 3 years into KaTG. Fast forward and now I'm 285 lbs and diabetic. FUCK ME!

Keith 11-01-2017 12:32 PM

You gained an extra 35 pounds trying to lose weight, and became diabetic! Holy cow. Definitely don’t try again. You’re lucky it didn’t even end up worse!

Also, and now’s not the time, why weren’t you listing to all the nutrition experts that WittyReference heard us have on?