Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   2749: Rotten Eggs (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/2749-rotten-eggs-20768/)

Keith 11-06-2017 12:39 AM

2749: Rotten Eggs

Social media; director Brett Ratner, sexual assaulter; Kevin Spacey, Richard Dreyfuss’s son, and the crew behind House of Cards; Marvel’s The Defenders and Jessica Jones’s Kilgrave revisited; Thor: Ragnarok and A Bad Moms Christmas reviews; Halloween eggings; Keith’s medical marijuana card; the new High/Low app

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

snowflake 11-06-2017 04:12 AM

make your blue apron death threat from your dead bully, lafferty. if a cop comes to investigate cuz your thief neighbor is also a pussy, a pissed off cop can get you sectioned for 72 hours to make sure you're not a threat to yourself. if the death threats from a dead man, no one to sue/persecute, you can't press charges against an unknown prankster, and your pussy thief neighbor learns their lesson.

bw81 11-06-2017 11:31 PM

Fuck me - the Kilgrave pranks are killing me!

"Turn into a car."

"Be your best self."

"Catch all the rain."

Crying with laughter.

And I fucking hate spoilers of TV/movies. I have told my brother so many times to not say anything and he can't help himself. He has to say SOMETHING no matter how trivial it is to him. It just don't talk to him about things I want to see or am currently watching.

"You know in the comics for the Walking Dead blah blah blah happens. So maybe blah blah ISN'T dead..."

DIE. Go catch all the rain you spoiling fuck fuck.

Archimedes_Screw 11-07-2017 10:11 AM

[QUOTE=bw81;864417]Fuck me - the Kilgrave pranks are killing me!

"Turn into a car."

"Be your best self."

"Catch all the rain."

Crying with laughter.

Keith would be the most maniacal villain ever. Holy shit. The Joker was probably a comic before he turned into a villain. Keep an eye out for Keith.
Chemda! Let us know if Keith ever gets bitten by a glowing spider!]

FingerLakes 11-07-2017 01:02 PM

I'm glad to hear that there are only 4 seasons of Stranger Things. Knowing that they have an end in mind instead of having to pull one out of their ass at the last moment is good. So many shows just throw shit at the wall and up the stakes when they get cancelled but when you know what you want to do it can be fulfilling.

There's so much more to know than where these stupid demogogorons come from and with only 2 seasons left they can tell us about it. We met 9 but there are at least ten other powered girls out there we can meet. El's dad is potentially still alive, so we can go really kill him. That sweaty douche bag with the mullet can fuck Nancy's mom and/or fuck the guy with the big hair and the bat. We can fix El's mom. Sooo many other things they can wrap up. I look forward to it.

I did think Defenders and ST2 dragged in the first few eps. The shit with Iron Fist in the beginning was boring, because the Iron Fist is the biggest Fuckboi of all time.

Todd 11-07-2017 05:33 PM

I have agreed with Chemda. I have disagreed with Chemda.

I have never agreed with Chemda so completely and so unconditionally as when she declared, "These people are ruining bathrobes, and bathrobes are one of the greatest things on Earth!"

snowflake 11-08-2017 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Todd (Post 864443)
I have agreed with Chemda. I have disagreed with Chemda.

I have never agreed with Chemda so completely and so unconditionally as when she declared, "These people are ruining bathrobes, and bathrobes are one of the greatest things on Earth!"

ya'll need onesies.

buy an oversized one. my kittens climbed inside mine once. why be you when you can be a unicorn with a belly full of live kittens.

*lights up*