Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 05-26-2006, 02:23 AM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

275: Dear Police

"We are, honestly, I believe, the only radio station that would entertain a conversation like that."
(Online)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006, 02:45 AM   #2 (permalink)

finally man, ive been jonesing all night for a show while distracting this robot from enslaving humanity. cant wait to hear it guys. chemda, you esp counterbalance keiths screaming in a sweet way that makes the show palatabe. thank you.
keith, dont tone it down a bit. we need both of you. im tired. night.

to life and balls, and to you, katg,

thank you
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006, 03:06 AM   #3 (permalink)

Tomorrows show will feature Chester the Molester. Ive never felt so ashamed to be a teenager. (Message to the competent youth of the world, dont fuck around with people who are old enough to be your parents)
Old 05-26-2006, 03:41 AM   #4 (permalink)
NO BRUMSKI

Creepy Guy (the original) can lift his head a little higher now, as he is no longer the creepiest. Coconut you reign supreme.
Old 05-26-2006, 05:31 AM   #5 (permalink)

When it comes to paedophiles you can only hope one day they are dissapeared (shoot, shovel, shutup) by a family member of the victim. If that fails there's always jury nullification.
Old 05-26-2006, 07:24 AM   #6 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Man, I'm listening to this show at work and I'm legit creeped out by all of this. Someone put this bastard in jail.
Old 05-26-2006, 07:33 AM   #7 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

In terms of the cover bands at weddings, my girlfriend and have looked into having Midget Kiss play for a little while at the reception. Bringing them to Georgia from New York would be super expensive and I can't see having them play for more than an hour, after the novelty wears off I'd like to have an actual reception... but then I'd have midgets in Kiss makeup walking around getting drunk... Which would be awesome.
Old 05-26-2006, 08:12 AM   #8 (permalink)

Holy shit I'm in the show now. I'm 19 thanks.
Old 05-26-2006, 08:34 AM   #9 (permalink)

You may not be a pervert, but you still can get in trouble if you're fucking her.

If she's under age of consentual sex, you can get convicted even without her charge. If her parents find out and want to press charges, the girl has no say, as she is still technically underage. If the state finds out, they can press charges without needing either the parent or the child to press charges. Being 19 & 16, that probably won't happen. My brother-in-law's ex was 15 when he started fucking her at 19. He got her pregnant when she was 17. If she hadn't been 18 by the time the child was born, the hospital would have been legally bound to notify the state if they knew the father was at least two years older than she, and she was underage.

HOWEVER, at 19, you're still WAY too young to be trying to argue child molestation vs. pedophelia.

Moral Number 4: The answer, my friend, is blowing in the wind. Except in New Jersey, where what's blowing in the wind smells funny.

http://twitter.com/benjitathesane
http://www.facebook.com/benjitathesane
Old 05-26-2006, 08:51 AM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjita
You may not be a pervert, but you still can get in trouble if you're fucking her.

If she's under age of consentual sex, you can get convicted even without her charge. If her parents find out and want to press charges, the girl has no say, as she is still technically underage. If the state finds out, they can press charges without needing either the parent or the child to press charges. Being 19 & 16, that probably won't happen. My brother-in-law's ex was 15 when he started fucking her at 19. He got her pregnant when she was 17. If she hadn't been 18 by the time the child was born, the hospital would have been legally bound to notify the state if they knew the father was at least two years older than she, and she was underage.

HOWEVER, at 19, you're still WAY too young to be trying to argue child molestation vs. pedophelia.
You're right. I apologize for the fiasco that was my 'friend' calling in about this. We haven't even done anything, we're just friends right now. It made it sound like we were ganging up on katg, and that's not what I want. I haven't ever broken age of consent laws, and clearly don't want to, because as much as I despise life sometimes, I don't want to see it all from jail. I can not change the general opinion on pedophelia, and even if the law wasn't there, men would get their asses beat by anyone that found out. That's fine. I can't change that. I only wish the government wouldn't set an age that's right and an age that's wrong.

They make good points on the show for sure, and clearly my friend is one of these people not bright enough to make these choices. Ehh. I guess if a man in real life was with a girl, serious coersion could be used, and that would be like talking a retard into killing someone - not right. Number one thing for me: I don't agree with men going online, pretending to be girls, agreeing to meeting without a fight, then arresting the men that were never talking to a child in the first place.