Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 05-26-2006, 09:07 AM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Number one thing for me: I don't agree with men going online, pretending to be girls, agreeing to meeting without a fight, then arresting the men that were never talking to a child in the first place.
i fail to see the logic in your statements. Is different than setting up fake drug deals to bust people? Or do you 'identify' with crackheads too?

Chemda- forget what i said about marrying under pressure. Do it to have the Posion cover band!

And invite the forum!

(NO, seriously i am kidding)
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006, 09:07 AM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coconut
Number one thing for me: I don't agree with men going online, pretending to be girls, agreeing to meeting without a fight, then arresting the men that were never talking to a child in the first place.
where do you draw the line? can a police officer pose as a drug dealer and bust people trying to buy drugs from them? the people caught never actually addressed a dealer, and the cop never even had real drugs....

what about a fake cop prostitute? the john never talked to a real prostitute, and never engaged in sex....

what about a cop posing as a black market ordinance dealer, busting would be terrorists trying to by explosives? should they be cut loose? they didnt actually buy explosives, never talked to a real explosives dealer.

society draws a line, not you. you have a say in what happens by voting in local state and federal elections. society disagrees with you, so you are wrong, even if you dont like it and have a logical reason why or why not. you have a problem, get behind a candidate that runs on a 'any age sex is a okay' platform, if he wins and changes the law, you win too. but until the law changes, fuck you, perv, youre wrong.
To be fair, to really follow Spooky's diet, you can't just eat chicken. You have to spend your days cleaning up after a slob roommate and night shivering like a rain soaked rage filled chihuahua about having to clean up after said roommate until you finally snap and yell at him. It should be called the Mexican maid diet.
Old 05-26-2006, 09:10 AM   #13 (permalink)

ok. thanks spooky - you said it better than I.

Can someone make a poll voting on the sexiest KATG guest?

It's a toss up between Victor and Spooky for me.
Old 05-26-2006, 09:15 AM   #14 (permalink)

Hari. Close second would be Glitter Tits.
Old 05-26-2006, 09:25 AM   #15 (permalink)

Talking

Ok.
I can see my men are not going to compete w/ glitter tits.

So how about 2 polls? M/F

Are they easy to make.

Holy Crap! I have work to do!!! GOOD BYE FORUM
Old 05-26-2006, 09:31 AM   #16 (permalink)

I hate teenagers who ruin it for the rest of us. I'm not defending any of the ideas that the half retard on the phone was, but there are some teens who can rationally think and have basic reasoning skills, despite their conflicting hormones. But of course when I walk into the 99 cents store, I'm going to be followed by some creepy guy that works there, 'cause he thinks I am going to steal, age-ism is a bitch,it's these fucking half retards, who are the majority I'll admit, that fuck it up for the rest of us. Stop playing the rainbow game and fucking old people. Like my mama always says " Close your legs, and open a book. "
Old 05-26-2006, 09:33 AM   #17 (permalink)

"You're technically a retard emotionally till you are 18!"

Well said Patrice. Anybody over the age of thirty attempting to engage in sexual acts with someone under the age of eighteen has moral issues. If you don't understand that engaging in acts with minors is mala in se, then you need to seek counseling.

I vote Myka as hottest woman guest ever.
Old 05-26-2006, 09:36 AM   #18 (permalink)

Ever see the movie lolita...
Old 05-26-2006, 09:43 AM   #19 (permalink)

I love that Marie Osmond's daughters are all hot and skanky on MySpace! Farking ha-lair-ee-us...

But again, the youngest daughter is underage. Oh, hold on, at 16 she knows what she is doing, is emotionally stable enough to deal with the situation, "consents" even though legally a minor cannot consent to sex and therefore is fair game.... Mmmmm, underage cooter...

"They actually introduced Donny and Marie Osmond as "the first couple of Utah". No baby, they are only a couple in Arkansas..." - Robin Williams

PATRICE FARKING RULES!!!!! Someone give her a buttload of cash to do her shit full-time!!!!!

Craig
Tangents
You just never know. Grab a helmet...
http://tangents.podomatic.com
tangentscast@gmail.com

----------------------------------

Old 05-26-2006, 10:02 AM   #20 (permalink)

New List:

All the tings Chemda has Promised to put up on the forums

1 Pictures...

2 ??

Note:
With all the time Chemda spends on my space, why is she not finding the kids of famouse people pages?
Come on girl, go look around and see what you can find.

Last edited by MichaelG; 05-26-2006 at 10:23 AM.