Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   2768: Fun Facts (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/2768-fun-facts-20800/)

Keith 12-04-2017 07:51 PM

2768: Fun Facts

Christmas woes; the latest celebrity sexual predators, including Matt Lauer, Russell Simmons, and A Prairie Home Companion’s Garrison Keillor; sexual predator apologists, including INXS guitarist Kirk Pengilly, Geraldo Rivera, and Kevin Dillon

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

astrokahn 12-04-2017 08:12 PM

I answered the poll without hearing the episode because there is no amount of convincing that could get me inside a church

astrokahn 12-04-2017 08:13 PM

Oh shit wait a second...
Is the wishmaster going to give me AIDS now?

snowflake 12-05-2017 04:55 AM

how to get out of church

diarhea. is it so hard to be in the bathroom when everyone leaves and just pour campbells soup in the toilet when they knock on the door to see if your ok? get three cans. moan. try and talk but cough and pour noodle soup in the john. pre spray the door w aerosal air freshner. to cover your (lack) of stank.

LAY THE GROUND WORK. complain of stomach cramping the night before.

i only suggest this because you'd say it would ruin christmas.

also, i'm sorry but i can NOT WAIT to hear what your bring back from this trip. The year you broke the rosary in half to share with Chemda I LOST IT! love that episode.

snowflake 12-05-2017 05:29 AM

sexual abuse accusations are breaking up your family? yeah, thats HIS fault, not his victims. they didn't ask for a dick in them. people should be less tolerant of rape and more intolerant of having effing rapists and predators in their family.

fuck your family if its worth covering up assault. if your shit can't withstand the truth, its a fucking lie already. fuck that shit.

Scorpion 12-05-2017 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snowflake (Post 864933)
... just pour campbells soup in the toilet ...

I don't recommend Campbell tomato soup. You might end up explaining why you are not going to the hospital.

Mermaid 12-05-2017 01:06 PM

I liked the fun facts.

GinnyNtonic 12-05-2017 01:28 PM

Re: villain button

Matt Lauer’s door locking button was probably intended as more of a security feature than a Dr. Evil accessory. He did use it to purposely trap women in his lair, but that’s not why his employer installed it for him. In case anyone is confused.

Source: my sister’s boss in a federal building has a button that closes and locks the door in case of crazed gunmen, etc. She mostly uses it when people she doesn’t want to talk to are about to walk past...

Enunciated Piffle 12-05-2017 01:40 PM

Lol

Lanfear 12-05-2017 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GinnyNtonic (Post 864942)
Matt Lauer’s door locking button was probably intended as more of a security feature than a Dr. Evil accessory. He did use it to purposely trap women in his lair, but that’s not why his employer installed it for him. In case anyone is confused.

Source: my sister’s boss in a federal building has a button that closes and locks the door in case of crazed gunmen, etc. She mostly uses it when people she doesn’t want to talk to are about to walk past...

'Murcia: when you think you are defending somebody from accusations of sexual assault by pointing out it's just installed so the dude can lock himself in and let the underlings die outside his office from the crazy gunmen