Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Are you a prostitute?
Yes 1 2.50%
No 39 97.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree38Likes

Old 12-07-2017, 10:08 PM   #11 (permalink)

I think Kaitlyn's fear of society collapsing is valid. But in the inevitable class war to come, sitting around an old rich guy's home as his property doesn't sound like much of a future to me.

The government is cutting taxes for the rich and is preparing to make cuts to Medicaid, Social Security, who knows (Paul Ryan says Republicans to target welfare, Medicare, Medicaid spending in 2018 - Chicago Tribune). The rich are literally taking money away from poor people to net a few extra millions when income inequality is already at historic levels.

I know everyone has to make their own choice when it comes to surviving in this country, but letting a rich man save you seems like siding with the enemy.
memecherry and Apia like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 11:37 PM   #12 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apia View Post
Too much understanding. If you understand this, then why not understand Melania? A poor immigrant girl wanted safety and married the devil. But she is a good person for sure!

She was just so afraid about the future.

Trophy wifes tend not to speak up because they don't want to rock the boat and make the husband mad.
But sure, we understand because they are afraid!

That's a no for me. Being the pretty trophy wife keeps patriarchy going.

And it's not about survival. It's about comfort.
I totally see your point, my F Melania comes from her supporting the birther storyline AS an immigrant who sold her body along the way to get to where she got - we all have our own paths - would I take a life boat? Yes — would I SUPER sell my soul to the devil once I had enough cash & clout to get out? I would have even more money stashed away & a 3 fold escape plan aka fuck Melania
Old 12-08-2017, 06:34 AM   #13 (permalink)

I just wanted to note that rich old white men are only racist outside of the bedroom. Their dicks get hard for women of all colors. As shown by their history with forcing themselves upon women of color throughout the ages. (Slave brothels, forced Native wives, Mail order brides, etc.)

But I do think there is more of a willingness to "sellout" to get ahead among certain races of women. Less of a social stigma attached to it among their peers.

Probably why 53% of white women voted for trump. For comfort. Those women aren't dumb. They know exactly what they are doing. They know their place in society and are willing to throw everyone else under the bus to maintain their comfort.
memecherry and Apia like this.
Old 12-08-2017, 06:47 AM   #14 (permalink)

I've never had to wonder *if* I'd be able to seduce a rich white man into marrying me. The hunger in their eyes is the same as all other men.

It comes down to whether I'm willing to disrespect the fuck out of my ancestors or not.

They survived too much for me to have any excuse to sell my soul for what little discomfort (by comparison) I'll ever feel.
The Girl, jcro21 and memecherry like this.