Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Have you ever performed The Naked Bathroom Trick?
Yes 0 0%
No 47 100.00%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree223Likes

Old 12-07-2017, 07:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator

2771: Sex Ed.

with Carmen Lynch and John Reynolds — Moving in with a pre-made family; The Naked Bathroom Trick; John Oliver vs. Dustin Hoffman and Hoffman’s lurid past; Danny Masterson and Kevin Spacey written out of Netflix’s shows; Bill O’Reilly’s breach of contract in his settled sexual assault suits; Metropolitan Opera director James Levine’s 4th public victim; Carmen and John’s upcoming family Christmas; KATG Polls

Guests:
Carmen Lynch

John Reynolds

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed
Archimedes_Screw likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 10:44 PM   #2 (permalink)

Thumbs down

guy's a fucking douche
Old 12-08-2017, 08:45 AM   #3 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

I don't really think of really famous people when I think who I want to be like or think of an an "Icon" as Chemda put it.

I always admired Billy Sims (a running back for the Detroit Lions for his athletic ability) and when I was young thought I'd like to be like that. But I never knew what he was like as a person and never thought I wanted to be like him specifically.

When I think of it now I think of Chemda for her empathy and how she communicates in her relationship, I think of Keith for his outspokenness, I think of BabyButt for his bravery and determination and I think of Danny for breaking through his his shyness and making a break for it to pursue his dreams.

I'm not trying to kiss ass here, I'm think of these names now in the context of the show, in an hour I might think of other people I suppose. What I'm saying is I see in these people something I see as a weakness in myself or something in common. I feel connected to Danny because his personality his comedy strikes true to how I feel. Actually, I may be too outspoken at times so, Keith may be a bad example here... but anyway, I don't think WOW JFK was great I want to be like him because, I don't want to be president and I can't relate to him on any personal level. Am I alone in this, I just don't idolize celebrities for or because of their celebrity. I thought Keven Spacey was a great actor and would always want to see a movie with him in it. But, I never wanted to be like him, meet him or talk to him nor did I think he was so special. I would be more nervous talking to Chemda, Libby or Apia then anyone who has been on Time magazine. What do you think? Who do you admire or idolize and why? Do you admire celebrity? Am I just totally strange.
memecherry likes this.
Old 12-08-2017, 08:50 AM   #4 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer

If a man came out of the bathroom like that I'd lose my shit.
Old 12-08-2017, 09:18 AM   #5 (permalink)

God this man's a shit. "I would never have done anything threatening(paraphrase)" THESE WOMEN DON'T KNOW THAT!!!

And He s so fucking defensive about his actions.
snowflake likes this.
Old 12-08-2017, 10:41 AM   #6 (permalink)

Yeah, the naked man play on How I Met Your Mother was creepy af. On the show it was when the date was going badly and trying to get sex out of a date that wouldn't usually get to sex. That show is so pro-predatory, creepy near rapey men.

I can't say that it is as creepy for this guy. But it's absolute bull shit for him to respond to Chemda's valid comment that they are never equal because of size and history and have him say, "well, I didn't think of that."

That's nice man, I'm glad you don't realize how easily you can over power and physically force yourself on your date BUT WE WOMEN ARE ALWAYS AWARE OF THAT.

What a garbed rape apologist. "We have to wear kid gloves now, I can't just get naked and put women I'm a situation where they feel forced to say yes and scared to say no because sexual predators do that, even though I did it as a Nice Guy (tm)."

You never should have been doing that. It isnt about being more sensitive now. It's you being stupid and entitled back then.
Lanfear likes this.
Old 12-08-2017, 10:51 AM   #7 (permalink)

Seriously, the more I think about this the more upset I get. He sounds just like every other predatory man. He only did it if there were "shared feelings". This is how you get men apologizing if a woman misinterpreted the situation, he's so sure he was right he can't realize that he could have really hurt women.

And no woman respected and looked up to Louis so much that they consented to watching him jerk off. Louis is a piece of shit egomaniac for saying that in his apology and those who take that as truth are dumb.

Women consented because they were afraid to say no, or because he asked them so much they wanted it to finally end. Or they said yes because they thought it was a joke.
Apia likes this.
Old 12-08-2017, 11:04 AM   #8 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

You ever go on forums before listening and think “Damn...this ep sounds rapey...”
memecherry, Scorpion and Lanfear like this.
Old 12-08-2017, 12:23 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaligula View Post
OK. How about if a guy (with whom some kissing and touching has occurred) asks to have a shower and then comes out with a towel around with waist and an erection but doesn't mention it at all and talk normally.

EDIT: I think a lot of this stuff is in the timing. There's a big difference between doing something like that when sex is the next natural step rather than out-of-the-blue.

DOUBLE EDIT: Is it OK for a woman to come back in a silk robe, through which I can smell her wet pussy? That's the equivalent. Physical threat is the only difference and we've established trust by retiring to an intimate location.

TRIPLE EDIT: Did I steal this from Keith?
what is wrong with you?
Old 12-08-2017, 12:38 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaligula View Post

DOUBLE EDIT: Is it OK for a woman to come back in a silk robe, through which I can smell her wet pussy? That's the equivalent. Physical threat is the only difference and we've established trust by retiring to an intimate location.

TRIPLE EDIT: Did I steal this from Keith?
you don't seem to understand the gravity of that difference. you say it like you're shrugging it off like it's nothing. it's /everything/. establishing trust is not being alone together. plenty of rape, assault, and harassment happen after men take that "trust" and call it "implicit permission."
The Girl, Bucho, Scorpion and 5 others like this.