Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Did you just read this?
Yes 45 90.00%
No 5 10.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree143Likes

Old 12-19-2017, 02:23 PM   #11 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

“And Mum gets another break...”
memecherry, Scorpion and Apia like this.
(Online)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2017, 02:25 PM   #12 (permalink)

Thumbs up

I prefer day by day, I like current day to day reactions to new news.
Scorpion and Apia like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2017, 05:36 PM   #13 (permalink)

A new episode! A christmas miracle!
Old 12-19-2017, 06:42 PM   #14 (permalink)
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I'm subscribed and I listen to KaTG during my commute, so the release schedule doesn't really impact me unless I run out. I really appreciate the amount of effort Keith and Chemda go through to both make me laugh every day, and to also have a well deserved break.
Old 12-19-2017, 09:59 PM   #15 (permalink)

I don't mind either way but will lack self control at times. I've listened to everything you've released this month already but I'll use the free vip from the kickstarter if I get cravings.

I think you releasing one a day gives people the impression that you still record every day which is why you got so many weird miss the point questions. Those people should click on your calendar.

This reminded me of an article on Kotaku about xbox considering letting people trade in games they bought digitally. There were 30 comments all asking about things like, 'then can xbox sell it onto someone else? Can i buy used digital games then?' etc etc completely missing the point, like you're still handing over a physical copy.

All it actually meant was that it would be deleted from your library and you'd get some store credit but people invented this whole other world.

https://myspace.com/almostapathy/music/albums
Old 12-19-2017, 10:31 PM   #16 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Speaking of recommendations - if you are a fan of hip hop & enjoy a debate format show - check out on the Complex YouTube channel show: Everyday Struggle hosted by Joe Budden, Nedeska & DJ Akademiks aka a part of a huge 2017 meme moment on Black twitter w/ their Migos standoff moment on the BET awards carpet - I’ve been digging into the archives and as an 80’s born 90’s hip hop baby surveying the current scene; it’s an interesting ride.
Old 12-20-2017, 07:15 AM   #17 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by memecherry View Post
Speaking of...80’s born...
Thinking of you as an intelligent and articulate adult before and now knowing you were born while I was in highschool... I feel really old now...
Old 12-20-2017, 07:54 AM   #18 (permalink)

Keith and Chemda,
The only reason I don't like the binge episode release is because there's a thing in my head that believes that I'm not hearing something current. Chemda just said the recording schedule is the same you're just releasing them faster. So maybe most of us had the wrong idea about how you guys typpcally record the show.

I thought you record the shows daily and release them that night, no? Which would mean one per weekday. But you're saying you don't change the recording schedule you just release all five episodes mon and Tuesday. What am I missing? If that's the case then you always record all five shows Monday and Tuesday yet release them daily? Then how is anything current past Tuesday? Maghhhhh please explain the recording schedule and release schedule and how it changed with the binge schedule.

I think I would be cool with an annual end of year binge if I knew it was coming and you both promised to take a nice long break

OH ALSO CHRISTMAS CHAT PARTY AT POUNDTOWN! RIGHT KEITH?!
Old 12-20-2017, 08:30 AM   #19 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrokahn View Post
Keith and Chemda,
The only reason I don't like the binge episode release is because there's a thing in my head that believes that I'm not hearing something current. Chemda just said the recording schedule is the same you're just releasing them faster. So maybe most of us had the wrong idea about how you guys typpcally record the show.

I thought you record the shows daily and release them that night, no? Which would mean one per weekday. But you're saying you don't change the recording schedule you just release all five episodes mon and Tuesday. What am I missing? If that's the case then you always record all five shows Monday and Tuesday yet release them daily? Then how is anything current past Tuesday? Maghhhhh please explain the recording schedule and release schedule and how it changed with the binge schedule.

I think I would be cool with an annual end of year binge if I knew it was coming and you both promised to take a nice long break

OH ALSO CHRISTMAS CHAT PARTY AT POUNDTOWN! RIGHT KEITH?!
They have the recording calendar published but I would assume most fans never look at that.

I do know its there but I prefer to ignore it and trick myself into thinking they are recording and releasing daily. Which usually works fine because the release is close enough to the recording to not matter much.

I actually thought that the episodes were scheduled and just automatically dropped in the feed but I guess if its manual then releasing several at the same time makes it easier for them?
Old 12-20-2017, 10:32 AM   #20 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

They stopped recording & posting daily quite a while ago...

Those of us that hunt the calendar for live shows have been on this schedule right along with them...
Scorpion and astrokahn like this.