Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Did Logan Paul know about the hanging body before taping the footage we saw?
Yes 20 74.07%
No 7 25.93%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree30Likes

Old 01-02-2018, 08:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

2781: Common Sense

Logan Paul’s dead body; Bronx fire started from stove; criminals and fake gifts from the police; 60-year-old saves unopened Christmas gift from high school girlfriend; Brooklyn woman loses legs recovering purse from subway tracks; New Year’s Eve on TV and new year resolutions; Apple has been sabotaging your old iPhones; the most common passwords; a dating up but it’s of people’s fridges; Bill O’Reilly’s fashion tip

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed
(Online)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 11:19 AM   #2 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

This forest is well known for people going into to commit suicide. There are signs and everything pointing to not go off the path... He went in there knowing the chances of finding somebody was high. There are volunteers that go into the forest all the time to help people either not commit suicide, or to help retrieve the bodies...

The paul brothers are entitled, what some people would consider good looking, spoiled white dudes that do things without thinking all the time. That is a big part of how they made a name for themselves on youtube.

Also, the commentary on what young people like editing wise - the quick edit is VERY popular on youtube videos with creators/audiences that lean younger.. I watch a lot of this content on youtube trying to keep an ear to the ground as to what the kids like because I'm a content creator... I don't create my content to lean towards that style, but it IS a very popular style on youtube...
Scorpion and Archimedes_Screw like this.

www.MeMeCPhoto.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
Meme isn't hard to find; her laugh carries 'cause she throws her head back like a gorgeous unicorn. she's also an amazing first contact. look for the fanciest bitch having the best time.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 11:22 AM   #3 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apia View Post
Of course he knew. That forest is pretty big. It's not easy to find a body there.
It's actually very common for people to come across either a body or material remains from what people left behind when you go off the path in that forest (shoes, camping gear, etc)

Down to strings & ribbons on the trees from people that go in not fully committed, you see all of it once you go off the marked path...

There are people that go in there regularly to help people that are lost & don't know how to ask for help. Mental illness is very stigmatized in Japan, thus this area being so "popular" for lost people that want to end their life.
Old 01-03-2018, 11:48 AM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apia View Post
I've read that the forest is very big and some kind of police is controlling it on regular basis. There are no statistiks out now but between 100 and 200 people die there every year as of the last available statistic. So about one every two days. It's possible to find the body by accident but I think it's unlikely. But of course I'm not completely sure.
It is a dense forest, and yes big, but people still go in there regularly to find people to help them & find items left behind along the way.

There are some good threads on twitter from people that live there & have studied the forest..
Apia likes this.
Old 01-03-2018, 12:34 PM   #5 (permalink)

I'm loving the Spanish lesson... lol

Si, si, si, si, si....
Archimedes_Screw likes this.
Old 01-04-2018, 12:27 AM   #6 (permalink)

I'd be willing to bet a lot that Logan Paul went into that forest planning on making a dumb video where he would pretend like he heard noises or felt cold chills. Then we he saw that body he was beyond excited. He didn't see a human being who suffered. He saw views, controversy and $$$$. Of course he has monetized apology videos.
Views might take a slip for a bit, but in the end he will he fine, if not better off. He knew it, and he can't believe he was lucky enough to find a real body to exploit.
He is trash.
memecherry, Lanfear and Apia like this.
Old 01-04-2018, 10:41 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanateemanatee View Post
I'd be willing to bet a lot that Logan Paul went into that forest planning on making a dumb video where he would pretend like he heard noises or felt cold chills. Then we he saw that body he was beyond excited. He didn't see a human being who suffered. He saw views, controversy and $$$$. Of course he has monetized apology videos.
Views might take a slip for a bit, but in the end he will he fine, if not better off. He knew it, and he can't believe he was lucky enough to find a real body to exploit.
He is trash.
Bingo
Scorpion and Apia like this.
Old 01-04-2018, 11:27 AM   #8 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanateemanatee View Post
He is trash.
Absolutely agreed; although I also wouldn't be surprised if he asked his "guide" to try and find a body.
Old 01-04-2018, 09:11 PM   #9 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

I wish I had a 6 million dollar mansion.
Archimedes_Screw likes this.
Old 01-05-2018, 11:20 AM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by daemon View Post
I wish I had a 6 million dollar mansion.
I wish I had the Six Million Dollar Man's son.