Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Are you willing to be gassed in a mega-movie theater filled to the brim with idiots?
Yes 1 4.00%
No 24 96.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree17Likes

Old 01-03-2018, 07:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

2782: Heartache

Chemda has post-tumor complications; Black Mirror; woman carries artificial pump in backpack to stay alive; Donald Trump vs. Kim Jong-un; Keith’s foolproof Super Bowl bet; Welcome to the Jungle and Darkest Hour half-reviewed; Molly’s Game and I, Tonya’s true-life stories

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 06:00 AM   #2 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

Black Mirror

I love white bear and a million merits best. (the two you mentioned) i love it. i wish there were more episodes.

i don't revel in torturing anyone and found it horrifying. but after living in the Uk...i totally buy it, seems possible.

I also liked that black and white one with the "dog" robot, totally remind me of terminator.
Old 01-04-2018, 06:57 AM   #3 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Wink Don't do it Keith! LIVE!

Keith,
In order to make your sacrifice one worth making you have to look at the facts. So, I have some questions.
How many people where in that theater, was it full?
Are you sure that you were the only one who didn't laugh at the stupid joke?
What about all those people who make and laugh at fart jokes or "That's what she said"?
Should we have a special showing of a the movie Dumb and Dumber that is chock full of those same stupid jokes?
Just think of all the people who like Dumb and Dumber and how many smart people there are by comparison. You can't afford to gas one smart person for every 100 or so dummies. You will run out of smart people and the rest wont be smart enough to kill themselves.

In the end even a smart person can succumb to idiocy now and then maybe we all just need to forgive and move on. Like I have with your love for that piece of shit movie Dumb and Dumber.
Old 01-04-2018, 11:55 AM   #4 (permalink)

No one is wondering anything when you leave the theater.

If they even notice or care they probably just think you're going to the bathroom.

But mostly they are probably too busy enjoying themselves on a night out.
Scorpion and Apia like this.
Old 01-04-2018, 01:05 PM   #5 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

I notice every time someone leaves a theater and, based on the time, clothing, and demeanor, figure out why.

Maybe I'm just more a people person.
Scorpion likes this.
Old 01-04-2018, 10:56 PM   #6 (permalink)

I don't know, killing everyone in the movie theater sounds very old testament to me.

Quote:
In the Genesis account, God reveals to Abraham that Sodom and Gomorrah are to be destroyed for their grave sins (18:20). Abraham pleads for the lives of any righteous people living there, especially the lives of his nephew, Lot, and his family. God agrees to spare the cities if 10 righteous people can be found (18:23–32). Two angels are sent to Lot in Sodom but are met with a wicked mob who are then struck blind by the angelic guests (19:1–11). Finding only Lot and his family as righteous among the inhabitants, the angels warn Lot to quickly evacuate the city and to not look back. As they flee the destruction, Lot’s wife looks back upon the city and is turned into a pillar of salt (19:12–29).
https://www.britannica.com/place/Sodom-and-Gomorrah
Old 01-05-2018, 02:09 AM   #7 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

DF55F49E-432E-4CBF-8B60-5D07122E3B6F.jpeg
Sparrow likes this.
Old 01-05-2018, 04:14 AM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apia View Post
Chemda loves to say things like: " we threat Will Smith like a god, what do WE expect", " we raise children to believe in a punishing god" and so on.
I don't feel a a part in this WE collective and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Who is this WE collective?
society as a whole. but certainly not you, apia. you are a shining temple on a hill.
Keith likes this.
Old 01-05-2018, 07:28 AM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
I notice every time someone leaves a theater and, based on the time, clothing, and demeanor, figure out why.

Maybe I'm just more a people person.
When I leave a theater I assume everyone knows I'm making a statement that GODDAMNIT THIS MOVIE IS SHIT AND CMON PEOPLE WE'RE BETTER THAN THIS!
Keith, Scorpion and Mermaid like this.
Old 01-05-2018, 07:31 AM   #10 (permalink)

Hey not sure where else to post this but does anyone remember the guest that Keith and Chemda were creating ways to remember the marathon date with? When the whole Christmas plus a month and day thing came up? Was it Mehran?