Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Should Keith have still gotten the eye surgery from Dr. Chynn?
Yes 4 11.76%
No 30 88.24%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree54Likes

Old 01-04-2018, 08:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator

2783: Yelp

T.J. Miller’s violent sexual assault allegations; Hoda Kotb replaces Matt Lauer on Today; local restaurant tapes negative Yelp comments on their bathroom walls; Keith and Park Avenue LASEK’s Dr. Chynn; doctor reuses disposable anal catheters

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed
Keith, The Girl, i5Tech and 1 others like this.

Last edited by Keith; 01-04-2018 at 08:08 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 09:41 AM   #2 (permalink)

holy shit the job ad made me so anxious and angry that he thinks its ok to act like this
Keith, The Girl, Scorpion and 2 others like this.
Old 01-05-2018, 09:58 AM   #3 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

FULL HELP WANTED AD: You Do Not Want to Work For This Crazy Eye Surgeon
Old 01-05-2018, 10:41 AM   #4 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
This guy is such an ass hole.
Keith, snowflake and Apia like this.
Old 01-05-2018, 11:04 AM   #5 (permalink)

I wonder if this woman could sue under that whole "can't tell future employers if you did a shit job" law. Because it is public and future employers could see it and figure it out based on the company name.

I fucking haaaate being a witness to employer abuse. I yelled at a manager in a grocery store for doing this. I think all that came out was HEY STOPPPP!! GODDDDD! But I was glad I said anything. I think I'm at a point in life where I'm ok looking like a weirdo in public to call people out on this bullshit now. People only do this because they know they can because nobody ever tells them to shove it up their bum.
Old 01-05-2018, 11:36 AM   #6 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

I've worked for some nutty boos in my time as executive assistant / office manager -- One job was a small office & the owner lived down the street... She would call in the AM & say that she hadn't slept all night was going to take a sleeping pill & go to bed & ask me to check in with the sales people.

When she would call in the afternoon she would talk shit to me about the salesperson that sat behind me & she would call her to talk shit about the other sales person. WE COULD ALL HEAR OUR CONVERSATIONS WITH HER CAUSE WE SAT ALL TOGETHER. She drove me so crazy I walked out 2 or 3 times with her calling me all weekend like an ex boyfriend desperate to win me back.

I should have known something was off = when I signed on to the job she made me commit to two years up front because she had such high turnover.

I did stick it out and give her the two years, but I was SO ready to leave when I did...

www.MeMeCPhoto.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
Meme isn't hard to find; her laugh carries 'cause she throws her head back like a gorgeous unicorn. she's also an amazing first contact. look for the fanciest bitch having the best time.
Old 01-05-2018, 11:38 AM   #7 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

BTW thanks for the early bday present with the chat party on Friday the 12th - my bday is Sat the 13th!!
Old 01-05-2018, 11:51 AM   #8 (permalink)

The Millionaire Matchmaker is a guilty pleasure to watch...

One of the many things that bug though is that Patty always tells girls with curly hair that they have to straighten their hair - but WTF Patty, the hair WILL be curly again at some point after the first meeting - UGH
Scorpion and Mermaid like this.
Old 01-05-2018, 12:02 PM   #9 (permalink)

At my last job the head of HR was one of the craziest people in the office!! Half the office had a problem with her!!! Who do you go to when your problem is HR??? The rumor is that she sued the company years ago, won, and kept her job & thus acts like she runs the joint while being barely capable of having a genuine conversation with most people, much less act like a neutral HR person...
Scorpion and Archimedes_Screw like this.
Old 01-05-2018, 12:42 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by memecherry View Post
BTW thanks for the early bday present with the chat party on Friday the 12th - my bday is Sat the 13th!!
Mine is jan 13 too! Fuck yeah suck yeah party super party!!