Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   2784: Keith Malley is a Slut (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/2784-keith-malley-slut-20839/)

Keith 01-07-2018 06:14 PM

2784: Keith Malley is a Slut

with Mehran Khaghani and Will Miles – Keith’s updated looks; the benefits of psychedelics; forgiveness; witchcraft; sexual assault and free speech; social struggles; Dave Chappelle’s The Bird Revelation

Guests:
Mehran Khaghani
http://static-1.keithandthegirl.net/...AN-100x100.jpg

Will Miles
http://static-4.keithandthegirl.net/...LM-100x100.jpg

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

snowflake 01-08-2018 05:57 AM

mehran is right; 98% of witchcraft is in the semen, pussy juice or blood. so yeah, lick them sheets.

AstoriaGirl 01-08-2018 08:12 AM

Totally not into Mehran. "I've done a lot of shit for women so I get to decide how you should feel about sexual harassment and some 22 year old is too young and stupid to have an opinion".

Fuck off. But j guess what else should we expect from someone who comes on the show and "jokingly" harasses the host like that. I don't think it's cute or funny, it's obnoxious and immature.

astrokahn 01-08-2018 09:43 AM

Wait how can I be the only person who believes in witchcraft when so many people believe in ghosts on here? Doesn't one equal the other? Weird magical shit and all.

I want to nominate this entire fn episode for 2018 KATGuh for most shocking everything:

Mehran rewrites The Fucking Bible explaining in great detail how Keith rides his face in heaven

Mehran douses a spider skin in whiskey and lights it on fire. For ya know, spells.

Chemdas parents boil metal bits to make her period more regular what the fuuuuck?

I'm only halfway through the episode!

Scorpion 01-08-2018 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apia (Post 865656)
All this lusting after Keith was funny, but now it's enough for me. I get it.
It made me sometimes uncomfortable.

I love it when Mehran is on, I see what you mean but I disagree. Maybe the sexualizing Keith thing was a bit much but I think it was also more than normal for an episode. I love how Mehran runs off with the show, he honestly makes me laugh out loud.
He can be dismissive of other peoples opinions on stuff with his 'get over it' attitude but I also think it is put on and he honestly want's to hear peoples thoughts and want's them to react. I think Chemda called him out on that in a way and he really back tracked. I think the 'get over it' thing is right on in some ways and also really belittling in others. I think he uses it to kinda say lets move on, I don't want to talk about it. Not that he really doesn't care. What I'm saying is the context of 'get over it' and the subject really matters. I did not like how he said it that time and I'm glad Chemda called him back to discuss it a little more. I think he clearly didn't want to get into the subject and tried to brush past it but is sympathetic and honestly concerned.

Although, I have to admit he has these little quips he uses a lot and I have no idea what he is talking about. But somehow he seems to know and it's funny. I also like when he basically calls Keith dumb for asking what Mehran is talking about and then doesn't clear up the confusion. Maybe that's mean but I think it's funny.

Keith do you feel bullied? I think if he did we wouldn't see Mehran on the show again.

I also really like how the show pointed out that Mehran was behaving towards Kieth on the show the way many women have been forced to deal. I know men who do not feel comfortable if they think another man is looking at them but have no problem staring at women. It never occurred to me to point out the hypocrisy of that situation. I would just roll my eyes.

astrokahn 01-08-2018 11:17 AM

I am also interested to know what Keith and Chemda think about Mehrans incessant hitting on Keith. I find it hilarious but I also can't ignore that this exact topic is what we've been discussing for the last six months. I think the main reason it's different is because they've been inviting him back on so they must all feel like it's harmless and fun, I assume. Also Keith is like twenty feet tall so I imagine not a whole lot is threatening to him.

invader 01-08-2018 11:37 AM

Comedy Central didn't give Dave Chappelle 50 million. He walked away from the deal. The rumors are Comedy Central originally had no faith in his show but they were like; "fuck it it's Chappelle." They let him do his thing and when the show blew up, all the execs took notice and wanted to get involved. They also wanted to renegotiate the deal when it turned out to be so lucrative. They offered him 50 million thinking he'd jump at it and just fall in line. He didn't. Everyone called him crazy. Fast Forward 10 years or so and now he made a 60 million dollar deal with netflix.

Archimedes_Screw 01-08-2018 11:56 AM

I always find it interesting that people who claim that they can bind someone from doing something bad never goes after truly horrible people. Mehran! Deurte's government is killing thousands of its own citizens. ISIS! Fucking ISIS. You'll also never find a faith healer in a hospital.

Keith 01-08-2018 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by invader (Post 865671)
Comedy Central didn't give Dave Chappelle 50 million. He walked away from the deal. The rumors are Comedy Central originally had no faith in his show but they were like; "fuck it it's Chappelle." They let him do his thing and when the show blew up, all the execs took notice and wanted to get involved. They also wanted to renegotiate the deal when it turned out to be so lucrative. They offered him 50 million thinking he'd jump at it and just fall in line. He didn't. Everyone called him crazy. Fast Forward 10 years or so and now he made a 60 million dollar deal with netflix.

He left season 3 during production. I can't tell if you're negating or ignoring that.

astrokahn 01-08-2018 02:23 PM

I was imagining what mehran looked like and all I could think of was Cher. And then he said he was Cher on the inside and I squealed with delight and so now I'm pretty sure I'm also a witch. Also I float and I weigh more than a duck sooooo