Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Do you believe in witchcraft?
Yes 8 19.51%
No 33 80.49%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree167Likes

Old 01-10-2018, 03:13 PM   #41 (permalink)

"I've done more for you people than you'll ever know!"

"I have *women* friends!"

"I have *women* in my family!"

"I too have experienced hardship!"

"We can't even have a discussion about this! Everything I say is offensive to you people!"

"You all don't even know how to discuss your own issues. You need my help and opinions for a true discussion. You won't get anywhere without people like me."

Hmm... Where have I heard this before? Can't qwhite put my finger on it....

(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 05:23 PM   #42 (permalink)

Where do I say any of that??

I'm not indispensible to any cause. I say specifically that i only represent my own perspective and still I find myself on the receiving end of some jellybrained villainization.

I won't comment on this anymore. I won't check this thread.

Your thirst for my blood or to paint me as some self serving closet misogynist in this is just so fucking desperate. Ask yourself how you differ from the bewildered herd cheering at a public hanging. Ask yourself if you've been impeccably compassionate and wise and supportive in every moment of your life. You're completely oblivious to the overriding arc of human fallibility and you're posturing like your moral highground is unassailable.

I only am what I am, I only know what I know and I can only help to the extent that I can with the backdrop that I bring.

And by the way, you fucking DICKWADS, my mother is no small figure. We lost REAL allies, willing to die for the cause during the theocratic fascist revolution of 1979. We barely escaped. My mother didn't let me forget for a DAY what feminism means to our family and what it means to take a stand, no matter how unpopular.

Your disrespect is repugnant. And that's what I mean by 22 year olds in rompers demanding that their narrative be the only one standing. Some of us have been at this for a long. Fucking. Time. I don't need to convince you to my ally status. I can assure you I've never been fighting for the assholes, anyhow. You can drown in your own shit.

Here's the funner part. In the middle of being a fucking force for good in this world, and YES I'M PATTING MYSELF ON THE BACK, FUCK YOU, I also get to decide who *I* feel comfortable with and the types of people who engage in this disconnected, masturbatory exercise in moral grandstanding and mob character assassination from behind their pathetic screens have never and will never qualify for my trusted company. I prefer my people cooler than that.
Old 01-10-2018, 05:32 PM   #43 (permalink)

Can this thread be nominated for a KATGA?
Old 01-10-2018, 05:40 PM   #44 (permalink)

Yep. No need to comment anymore. We weren't after blood, we were offering perspective. You came back with vitriol and a complete unwillingness to learn. You've proved your immaturity and have turned hateful as soon as we weren't falling down over ourselves thanking you.

Stop using what your mom has done as a shield from the work and learning you should do.

Last edited by Shanateemanatee; 01-10-2018 at 07:06 PM.
Old 01-10-2018, 05:49 PM   #45 (permalink)

Oh look another one.

"You are attacking me!"
"I am now the victim!"

There really has to be a script somewhere for this.
Old 01-10-2018, 06:36 PM   #46 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

I predict thread binding
Old 01-11-2018, 08:23 AM   #47 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer

"These 22 year olds have such a victim mentality. Can't they see that I'm the one true victim?!?"