Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Have you been in a three-way or more?
Yes 16 34.78%
No 30 65.22%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree47Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2018, 03:20 PM   #11 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 522
GUYS!!
How the fuck did you let Jeremy out the door without explaining HOW BITCOIN WORRRRRRKS????
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 03:39 PM   #12 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!
 
Keith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: NYC, baby!
Posts: 9,929
Right?
Scorpion likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 03:57 PM   #13 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Apia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Wiesbaden, Germany
Posts: 2,253
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrokahn View Post
GUYS!!
How the fuck did you let Jeremy out the door without explaining HOW BITCOIN WORRRRRRKS????
How I understand it:

You have regular money.
You go to a kind of agency and they turn regular money in bitcoin money for you. What you end up having is a receipt of the transaction and with it a claim to a surtain amount of BC on a list somewhere on the internet. If you use your BC for something the list will be updated. It's supposed not to be traceable back to you.

So much I know.

I listened to the last reply all episode and learned a lot.
Bucho, Scorpion, flerchin and 1 others like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 04:15 PM   #14 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Archimedes_Screw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Hutto Texas
Posts: 452
Keith, you don't need bitcoin to buy children. I bought one with a check! (Half joke)
Also can't imagine how I'd do on the podcast either. Is he in the forums? Dude, tell us more about the shows you went to!
Bucho, jcro21, Scorpion and 1 others like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 05:26 PM   #15 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 522
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apia View Post
How I understand it:

You have regular money.
You go to a kind of agency and they turn regular money in bitcoin money for you. What you end up having is a receipt of the transaction and with it a claim to a surtain amount of BC on a list somewhere on the internet. If you use your BC for something the list will be updated. It's supposed not to be traceable back to you.

So much I know.

I listened to the last reply all episode and learned a lot.
I love you Apia
Keith, Bucho, Scorpion and 1 others like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 05:45 PM   #16 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!
 
Keith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: NYC, baby!
Posts: 9,929
We all do. And so does her husband of 13 years. And something medical field.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 12:09 AM   #17 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Apia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Wiesbaden, Germany
Posts: 2,253
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
We all do. And so does her husband of 13 years. And something medical field.
I'm mostly a delight I guess. I love you all.
Bucho and Scorpion like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 07:51 PM   #18 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 12
Was he angling for a threesome?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 01:40 PM   #19 (permalink)
Member
 
craigdw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 59
More like Creepto. Am I right?
Apia and FingerLakes like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 07:33 PM   #20 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
FingerLakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Hollow Bastion
Posts: 885
Thumbs up

forgot to say kudos to Keith for reading this guy re:his round about way of hitting on Chemda at that party. :thumbs up emoji:
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:40 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Keith and The GirlAd Management plugin by RedTyger