Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Do you care what happens to your physical body after you die?
Yes 9 19.57%
No 37 80.43%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree57Likes

Old 02-05-2018, 06:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

2800: Christlike

with Christian Finnegan – Christian’s early work; wife Kambri’s breast cancer; sobriety update; dealing with humans; Super Bowl LII, Justin Timberlake, Nipplegate, $5 million 30-second commercials, and the Philadelphia Riots; social media vs. loved ones

Guest:
Christian Finnegan

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed
The Girl and Archimedes_Screw like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 08:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

I agree with Chemda that Janet has been "in trouble" in some way since the Superbowl incident and Justin was talked about a lot less. However, Christian's right that Janet Jackson is less relevant than Justin Timberlake in 2018. He's got a new album out and regularly does videos with Jimmy Fallon. They're constantly on social media.
Old 02-05-2018, 10:03 PM   #3 (permalink)

#YouAreDead
#HologramsAreFun
#Chemda4POTUS2020
Old 02-05-2018, 10:55 PM   #4 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

can we make the poll how fucking wrong Christian is about Janet Jackson?
It ALSO ruined her career for years. She was still making albums and was barred from TV performances and made into a household name as a slut and ruiner of children. She lost so much actual money from cancelled gigs and public opinion she had to win over again. AND beyond that the pint is she only one who faced consequences so whether the fuck she was on the top of the charts has nothing to do with the difference in how she and JT were treated.
Old 02-05-2018, 10:57 PM   #5 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Christ Finnegan
"Why can't I just talk shit without people calling me and FORCING me to continuing to pull shit out of my ass to defend a point a don't actually care about?"
Old 02-06-2018, 07:30 AM   #6 (permalink)

ARGHMARGHARDDF the ex with the dogggggggs. This little convo made my blood boil bc i was stuck dealing with my ex for a year after a divorce because we split responsibility of our two dogs who lived with him when I left. Keith you did the right thing.

Also, I think it happens somewhat unexpectedly when you get divorced amicably, how the whole situation starts to slowly unravel and make sense over the next few years. Ahemstarttherapynowahem
ThePinkSuperhero and Scorpion like this.
Old 02-06-2018, 07:46 AM   #7 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FingerLakes View Post
Christ Finnegan
"Why can't I just talk shit without people calling me and FORCING me to continuing to pull shit out of my ass to defend a point a don't actually care about?"
☝️☝️☝️
Scorpion likes this.
Old 02-06-2018, 08:09 AM   #8 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrokahn View Post
ARGHMARGHARDDF the ex with the dogggggggs.
I'm with Keith about this subject too.

People think I'm cold-hearted but you'll never get over an ex unless you cut ties and go no contact or minimize contact with them (I'd say at least 4-6 months for relationships over a year long). As long as you don't completely change the animal's living and sleeping areas (make sure they have all the same stuff arranged in a similar way in the new place), they'll be fine.
Scorpion and astrokahn like this.
Old 02-06-2018, 10:20 AM   #9 (permalink)

Of course Janet Jackson wouldn't be on this Superbowl, I don't know why Chemda is arguing this. I can't remember a single song from the 21st century. Forget the rabbit hole she dragged him down after, Justin Timberlake is a marquee name these days.
porky2468 likes this.
Old 02-06-2018, 12:59 PM   #10 (permalink)

SUPER BOWL CHAMPS GO PHILLY

The city is not destroyed. The Ritz Carlton hotel awning collapsed after a dozen people climbed on it, cry me a river rich people who are gonna get wet now. The traffic lights that got torn down...ok we still need those but whatever. 98% of people out on the streets were not in a destructive mindset, don't believe the fake news.

I was in the madness, there were fireworks everywhere, lots of yelling "fuck tom brady," singing We Are The Champions, public drinking and pole climbing with cops looking on high fiving people. It was a magic moment I won't forget, you only win your first super bowl once.

Also fuck the patriots:
More people hurt, arrested in New England than Philly | The Latest from WDEL News | wdel.com