Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   2820: #OscarsSoAwkward (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/2820-oscarssoawkward-20941/)

Keith 03-06-2018 01:40 AM

2820: #OscarsSoAwkward

with Andrea Allan – Year 13; Mother Nature’s destruction and Keith’s lack of water; shit eating vs. pencil in the ass sticking; Venmo vs. cash; insurance for rapists; 2018 Oscars and Razzies; Red Sparrow and Death Wish reviewed; gun stores raise age minimum to 21; PA church blesses AR-15s; police may have sex with people in custody; Vatican announces shortage of priests that can perform exorcisms

Guest:
Andrea Allan
http://static-2.keithandthegirl.net/...ea-100x100.jpg

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

LoopyLou79 03-06-2018 03:38 AM

Babywipes

Only listened to half the show so far but I thought that most men used a sock to clean up afterwards and an all body spray of Lynx Africa to cover up the smell :D (Maybe I'm around too many teenage boys) Keep some babywipes in the bedside draw if you want a fancy clean up :D:D:D

The horse shit thing is now almost daring me to try it to prove to myself I wouldn't puke :D Is it counted if you drink half a bottle of vodka before you eat it? I still think every time I sit down with a pencil up my arse I'd get an unpleasant :eek:

Beth Yaz-Pistachio 03-06-2018 07:35 AM

HA!

Probably, if that poll had said "jagged pencil", I would have voted for the shit.

Yet another reason why I love Andrea so much.

Beth Yaz-Pistachio 03-06-2018 07:53 AM

Worst, Super-Worst!

That was also one of the best rounds of "You're the worst!" that I've heard in quite some time.

I woke up in a really shitty mood this morning, so that laughter was greatly appreciated.

(Also, is there somewhere we can, like, fill out a form or something, if we'd like to compete to be The Worst? Is there any monetary reward in being The Worst? Thanks in advance!)

FingerLakes 03-06-2018 10:06 AM

the BACK of your hand? That seems like it'd make eveything more complicated since you can't cup it and it'd slide down your hand to the floor/bed. I'm gonna need some video evidence. I don't get it.

Also, no. I haven't found that people just "forget" to give me money more often now that they can venmo it. 95% of the time ppl do it right at the point of the transaction (me buying them something and them paying me back) if not I remind them with a text.

Newsy 03-06-2018 11:42 AM

My dad was born and raised in Haiti - he has a branding on his arm in the shape of a cross because they thought he had demons. Turns out he did and passed them on to me, yay!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Newsy 03-06-2018 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FingerLakes (Post 866773)
the BACK of your hand? That seems like it'd make eveything more complicated since you can't cup it and it'd slide down your hand to the floor/bed. I'm gonna need some video evidence. I don't get it.

Also, no. I haven't found that people just "forget" to give me money more often now that they can venmo it. 95% of the time ppl do it right at the point of the transaction (me buying them something and them paying me back) if not I remind them with a text.

Hilarious that you don't even acknowledge all the stuff said about you. That being said, Keith nitpicking movies is.. one has to remind oneself that everyone is entitled to have an opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beth Yaz-Pistachio 03-06-2018 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoopyLou79 (Post 866768)
The horse shit thing is now almost daring me to try it to prove to myself I wouldn't puke :D Is it counted if you drink half a bottle of vodka before you eat it? I still think every time I sit down with a pencil up my arse I'd get an unpleasant :eek:

See, now, to me it was an important point that it was only HALF a pencil, versus the horse shit. If the question had included a whole pencil, I would've had to change my vote. {giggling madly}

(It is hilarious just how much thought is being put into this particular question. {applauds})

LoopyLou79 03-06-2018 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beth Yaz-Pistachio (Post 866778)
See, now, to me it was an important point that it was only HALF a pencil, versus the horse shit. If the question had included a whole pencil, I would've had to change my vote. {giggling madly}

(It is hilarious just how much thought is being put into this particular question. {applauds})

I've never felt like I've had to prove anything in my life but this horse shit/jagged pencil question has got me considering doing it to prove a point. :D:D:D

Archimedes_Screw 03-06-2018 02:30 PM

Really dig into your belly button. Report back your findings. Pass it on. Also Keith and the girls episodes are the best.